Thirty Seven - Mission

Start from the beginning

He drew the curtain close around them and walked over to a tool chair to sit on in front of Jimin. "Spread your legs a little."

Jimin went flustered, "For what?"

"What do you mean for what? Make some space for me, will you? How am I supposed to apply this to your chest when your knees are in the way?"

"What are you saying? You can just do it from there. Your hands are way longer than mine!"

"I need to carefully examine the scars and gently apply them to it to make sure you don't feel hurt."

In defeat, Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Jimin then spread his legs a little wider and Jungkook quickly escorted himself in between Jimin's thighs. He looked up to Jimin and smiled like an idiot while Jimin shot him a hatred glare with a big fat of irritation in his eyes.

Jungkook then waited patiently for Jimin to remove his shirt, but the boy simply sat there and stared at him, silently.

Jungkook raised his brows, slightly perplexed. "What are you waiting for?"

"What?"

"Take your clothes off, New Face."

"Ah, r-right." Jimin awkwardly nodded and quickly unbuttoned and removed his shirt while avoiding Jungkook's gaze on him.

"Please tell me if it hurts, okay?" Jungkook then inched closer to the boy and gently applying the ointment on the burnt skin that was spotted on Jimin's chest, close to his nipples. ( ͡' ͜ʖ ͡')

"Are you sensitive around here?" Jimin's eyes widened in flustered when Jungkook suddenly asked such a random and unexpected question.

"Wait, what kind of question is that?"

Jungkook chuckled and glanced at Jimin's flushed face. "Isn't this ointment a little cold?"

"So what?"

"Who knows that it might get you hard? Plus, I might accidentally rub on your nipples which will make you even harder—"

SLAP!

"Ow! New Face!" Jungkook laughed loudly, rubbing his shoulder that Jimin had just slapped out of embarrassment.

"Stop talking nonsense like that! What on earth were you thinking?"

Jungkook grinned, "I'm just speaking from experience. We're both men, after all."

"Ha, you realized that we're both men. Then, stop saying stuff like this."

"Alright, okay okay. I'm sorry." Jungkook laughed again before carefully rubbing his pointed finger on the burnt scar, and he came to a halt whenever Jimin winced lowly.

"Okay. It's done." Jungkook placed the ointment on the table next to him and looked at Jimin, who was scowling at him.

"What?" Jimin asked coldly.

"New Face." He moved even closer to Jimin, carefully grasping the boy's hands in his while clutching a huge ball of guilt in his chest.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened to you today. I wasn't there to protect you, and I let them humiliate and hurt you. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't leave you alone there. But I promise you that you will never be bullied by them again. I promise."

Jimin let out a small chuckle before giving Jungkook a puzzled look. "What exactly are you doing? You're giving me chills. Stop doing that."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed and he pouted furiously. "New Face. I'm being serious right now. Look at you, all of this happened because I wasn't there to protect you."