Chapter 7 - A secret

Start from the beginning

"Joe told me and its cool with me." He said and I smiled. "Thanx Brad." I said as he left. Lilly woke up shortly after that quietly not saying a word. A couple days later we reached Cali. and finally got home. Everyone was happy to be back even lilly who seemed excited to be somewhere new. During the days in the bus she had remained quiet and shy not saying more than needed to be said.

Lilly's POV

"Wow this house is awesome! Is it really yours?" Were the first words out of my mouth when we stepped out of the bus at there California home. "Yes, well mostly Brad's his mom helped out and we all just piched in with the rest." Joe said and Brad grew just a little bit cold his ocean blue eyes emotionless. "My family has invested well but they dont agree with my dream of singing and so my mom thought buying me a house after divorcing my dad would piss him off since it shows some kind of support towards my dream of singing, therefore we have this lovely home."he said a bit sarcasticlly and walked into the house. The guys shrugged there shoulders and walked in.

I walked in after them. The house was beautiful lots of open space and sunny what with all the windows the house had id be surprised if it was shady. "Lilly?" I heard a voice say behind me and turned to see Brad leaning against the wall. "Where's Adam?" I asked him. "He's in his room but he told me to show you to your room." He said standing straight and heading deeper into the house.

When we reached a door he opened it and we stepped inside. "This is beautiful..." I gasped looking around. The room was huge with a balcony and view into the backyard. Inside, the wall had a big aquarium with tropical fish and turtles. "I thought you'd like this room it..."he said and trailed off in thought. "You ok?" I asked him walking closer to him. "Yea, I'm ok its just that this room is special." He said closing his eyes.

"Oh, well I don't have to stay here if its special to you." I said in a whisper and he shook his head. "Its fine you stay here its no problem." He said before walking out and leaving me alone. I layed down in the bed and a few minutes later Adam walked in with my bags since the only thing I carried was my backpack. "So he gave you this room?" Adam asked looking around and I nodded sitting up to see him. "Its nice." He said.

He walked closer to me and sat besides me. "So how are you adjusting?" He asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know I'm still sad and incredibly pissed off. I just can't believe I wasn't good enough for any of them!" I half yelled and he took my hand in his calming me down. "You are good enough they just didn't know how to appreciate you." Adam said trying to make me feel better. "I'm not good enough. I'm fat and ugly I know I am look at this..." I said jiggling my belly fat.

I wasn't really that fat but I still felt huge. Adam sighed "Lilly your self esteem is just low." He said and got up. "You just gotta learn to be happy with yourself." He said smiling at me. "I guess..." I said trailing off. "Lunch will be ready soon and don't worry its something healthy." He said before rushing out of the room and to the kitchen I assumed. I layed out in the bed joyfully just stretching out and enjoying the great feeling of finally having my own bed after the bus.

Lunch was done in five minutes and we all went down to eat. For some reason though the room was quiet except for the music in the background. It was then that I noticed Adam wasn't around anywhere. "Where is Adam?" I asked and everyone just avoided my gaze. "Ok" I said getting up and running to my room Brad ran after me catching up with me just outside the room. "Wait lilly" He said taking my hand and stopping me.

I turned around and looked straight into his ocean blue eyes. I smiled without realizing it then frowned before he noticed. "What?" I asked him. "Lilly he'll be back soon, ok?" Brad said trying to reassure me but he only pissed me off more. "Fine with me not like he 'has' to be with me." I said shaking him off me and locking myself in the room he had given me. "Fuck!" I whispered slamming my fists against the table. 'There all the same' I thought to myself while a single tear escaped my eye. I wiped it away fiercely and took out my ipod. I plugged my earphones into my ears and blasted my favorite music.