imagine #50 : all tvd's main characters

last imagine OMG WHAT THIS BOOK IS ENDING

hey i also want to point out that any characters that are dead in the show currently are alive for the sake of this imagine okk ily guys

imagine everyone surprising you on your birthday

It was your birthday and so far, the day had sucked. Your shower had broken, you had dropped your cake and none of your friends seemed to remember your special day. You had been dropping hints but everyone was either ignoring you or too busy to notice you. It made you angry, but sad was the main feeling in you. 

You had lived in Mystic Falls for a long time now, and you were friends with mostly everyone. Even with Klaus, and Kai, who were told to be big threats and impossible to get along with but what you had heard of them was wrong information. So you could not believe that none of them remembered your birthday. You were absolutely heartbroken.

It was usual of you to spend time at the Salvatore house, so when you realized that you were lonely in your own home, you hopped into your car and drove to Damon and Stefan's place, hoping for them, or even someone to be over there. 

You pressed the doorbell, and heard it echoing through the house, but when no one came to the door you banged it with your fist. The house seemed to be empty, but it didn't stop your from taking the spare key from it's hiding spot and opening the door with it. This was like your second home, really, so you had the right to do so.

You walked in and turned the lights on, which was the moment when everyone, literally everyone jumped up and wished you happy birthday with screams. You looked at them in shock, and you started to cry - they were all there. You looked at the crowd in the house, and felt your eyes getting wet at the sight of your greatest friends being there with party hats and presents for you. The house was beautifully decorated, and music started to play. They remembered!

Elena was the first one to run to you and hug you tightly. Bonnie and Caroline followed right behind, and after them came Rebekah, Jo, Jenna, Liz, Liv, Vicki, just everyone. Even Katherine gave you a long hug, and told you how important you were.

When the ladies had given you their hugs and kisses, you faced the Salvatores, Jeremy, Kai, Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Finn, Tyler, Matt, all your closest guy friends. They wished you happy birthday and you cried more than ever at the sight of all your loved ones being there. You had never been so emotional.

It took a long while to hug everyone and thank everyone for the sweetest gesture ever, but eventually you got to open your presents. You got a lot of everything, and you couldn't even choose the best one. They were all great, incredible and something you would enjoy using or eating or looking at. 

"Cake for the birthday girl!", you heard Kai say and you turned to look at him. He set a big cake with burning candles and awesome decorations on the table in front of you and gave you the permission to cut the biggest piece of it. You laughed and started to eat from it, instead of taking a plate and giggled as people joined you. You just pretty much destroyed it together.

"Got little something over there", Kol said then and kissed your cheek where you had some whipped cream. You blushed, while he just grinned. "Delicious", he whispered and took some more cake for himself as people put up a conversation around you. 

"Did you really think we would forget your birthday?", Matt asked and you nodded your head shyly. You were stupid for thinking so, obviously. These were all your best friends and they would never forget, of course.

"We would never do that to you", Bonnie promised and hugged you once more, before you all partied hard

Later that night, you were standing outside and enjoying the fresh air that you needed because of the hot atmosphere inside. Elena accompanied you, and wished you happy birthday one more time before she had to leave. But that didn't mean your party would end.

Instead, you went back in and danced with Klaus, and then with Damon and let Elijah twirl you around the house as well. Rebekah and you talked about everything and anything, and Katherine told you that you had the permission to call her whenever, no matter what the situation would be. Stefan and Damon called you their best friend, which according to Alaric, hit him straight into the heart, but he was in the partying too. Caroline bragged with the great party she arranged, Tyler swore he would always be there for you, Jeremy promised to protect you no matter what, Enzo flirted with you through the entire night, and what not. The whole night was just perfect.

You were so lucky to have them.