imagine #25 : kol

imagine kol flirting with you because it makes you blush and he loves it

You were sitting on a bench at a park, just enjoying the arriving spring and listening to the birds singing. It was a lovely day, and the sun was shining directly to you, warming up your body and allowing you to relax and enjoy the quietness and peace.

But then a dark cloud appeared. Right in front of the sun, blocking your perfect view, and replacing it with another kind of easy-to-enjoy view. Himself.

"What a pleasant surprise to see you here, Y/N. Mind if I join you?", Kol smirked, causing you to look down awkwardly. You shrugged, but before you could even stop, Kol was sitting next to you and smiling widely as he sneaked his arm behind your shoulders.

"May I point out that you're just a delight to the eyes, darling. I wouldn't mind waking up to a beauty like this every morning", he continued talking, making you blush heavily. You looked away from him, avoiding eye contact because you knew he loved to see you blush and be all awkward around him. While you, well, you did not like it as much as he did. You thought it was stupid.

But you had to blush. You had to be awkward. Hearing those kind of things from Kol, it was just too good to be true. 

"Does that mean that... That you don't wake up to beauty now?", you managed to let out, waking up your inner urges to slap yourself. That was a stupid thing to say, in your opinion at least.

"Sure I do. My mirror is right next to my bed, love. But you're something much more better than my own face, even though it is handsome", Kol said with a smug smile and came closer to you. Your breathing got stuck in your throat and you felt like your heart was going to rise to your throat and come out of your mouth if he wouldn't stop with the flirting soon. It was killing you.

"Don't you agree?", Kol whispered right next to your ear, sending shivers all over your body like electric shocks. You trembled, and glanced at him, but the sexy smile he had on his face and the flirtatious look that was in his eyes was more than you could handle. 

You got up from the bench and started to walk away, but Kol grabbed your hand and twirled you around. You ended up falling to his lap, which made you blush. A lot. Kol grinned, happy with the way he could make you so flustered.

"You're adorable, Y/N. Now, let's get you home before you melt, yeah? C'mon, I'll walk with you", Kol said with a childish smirk, and helped you up and grabbed your hand. You took a deep breath and coughed, but agreed to hold his hand all the way to your house where he kissed your cheek to cause more red cheeks on you.