imagine #29 : klaus and stefan

imagine dating klaus and being stefan's best friend 

You had found happiness in Niklaus' arms, and most of your time were now spent at his place or possibly out in the public, but still, wherever you were, you were there with Klaus. You were deeply in love with each other and nothing could come between you, nothing could separate you.

Not even Stefan. 

Stefan was your best friend, had been for years now and he kept telling you Klaus was only danger and trouble, especially for an innocent sweet girl like yourself. According to Stefan's words, Klaus would only be the ruin of you. But like the stubborn, strong believer in true love you were, you could not care less and after a few months, you were still dating Klaus.

Stefan found himself in a tough situation, because as your best friend he felt like he was supposed to protect you from obvious problems and tell you what was the best for you, but then again, it was also his job to support your choices and be there for you no matter what. He just couldn't stand Klaus, not after everything he knew he had done.

"Y/N, might want to control yourself"

You looked over to Stefan, and let go of Niklaus, who was all over you. You hadn't realized that Stefan was there - bothering your kissing with Klaus who seemed equally annoyed with you. Stefan had made it's mission to annoy the crap out of you two, and he was doing a wonderful job. 

"Mind your own business Stefan", you begged in irritation. Even though you loved him, you also loved Klaus and you felt like he should have just accepted it. Although, Klaus wasn't very excited about the friendship you had with Stefan either, but at least he didn't talk about it. Not with Stefan present, at least.

"I would suggest so, as well, Mr. Salvatore. She might be your friend, but she is my girlfriend, which gives me the right to kiss her whenever I want to, really. And you, should get over it, mate", Klaus spoke up as he made his way to Stefan and smiled at him widely.

"I think you and I should be friends. If we keep bickering like this, that woman right there, is going to leave us both! We wouldn't want that, now would we?", Klaus said with a loud volume and gave Stefan a grin and a friendly pat on the shoulder as he pointed at you. You smiled, proud with the way Klaus controlled the situation without threatening anyone. You glanced at Stefan and gave him a demanding look, but made it fond enough for him to understand you really wanted them to get along.

"Alright. But only for Y/N. You're lucky I love you", Stefan told to Klaus, but the last part he pointed out to you. You giggled in excitement and rushed to the two, and hugged them tightly in happiness. You didn't want them to fight all the time.

"For Y/N", Klaus confirmed and kissed the top of your head as Stefan held your hand gently.