preference #33 : valentine's day

ELIJAH : "Wake up, sweetheart", you heard a sweet voice and when you slowly opened your eyes, you saw Elijah. "It's Valentine's Day, and I have planned some special things for you and I, my love", he said gently and moved your hair away from your face with his fingers. You groaned, since today was a day you never enjoyed. But maybe with Elijah, it could be different. So you got up, and had a wonderful day with him that included chocolate, roses, plenty of kisses and intense sex to end the day.

KOL : You hated Valentine's Day. You both did, so when it arrived, you locked your front door so no one could come in and spent the day on the couch under a blanket, while cuddling and watching comedy movies. Kol had made some popcorn for you to eat while watching movies like 21 and 22 Jump Street, Let's Be Cops, Blended and Sex Tape. It was exactly the ideal way to spend Valentine's Day, and you were glad you had Kol to do it with you.

JEREMY : "This is so sweet. Thank you Jeremy, thank you so much", you mumbled and wiped your eyes when you saw the living room of the Gilbert house. Jeremy had put roses and candles there, and on the table was chocolate and books and movies for you two to watch, read and enjoy while cuddling. "I love you baby girl. Happy Valentine's Day", he whispered and pulled you into a kiss.

KLAUS : You and Klaus had great plans for Valentine's Day. Have sex all day. In the car, in every room of your house, on every furniture and all day long until you can't walk anymore and the bed breaks. It sounded like the perfect way to spend the day, and it for sure was. But then again, when would having sex with Nik not be perfect? 

DAMON : "Open your eyes", Damon said proudly, and you did as was told. He had brought you to a beautiful restaurant, that was empty and full of cute lights and in the middle was a table that was clearly for you. You covered your mouth with your palm and giggled happily as Damon walked you to the table, and sat you down. "I love you, Y/N. I hope this beats all the Valentine's Days you've ever experienced", he said with a grin and you nodded your head while smiling widely.

KAI : Kai was taking you to the movies, which made you extremely happy because that was what you did every Valentine's Day. This time, you just had Kai with you, which made it only better. He bought you popcorn and Pepsi, and then walked you to your seats. You had the perfect seats, and you were sure he had planned the whole thing. After the movie, you bought tickets to another one.

STEFAN : "Let's just stay in bed all day", you suggested and Stefan laughed, but agreed to do so. He put his arm around you while you took a better position, and enjoyed the relaxing silence and perfect atmosphere in your room. You loved breathing in Stefan's scent and feeling the warmth of his muscular body.