preference #60 : you're his sister

ELIJAH : and he's always protecting you and breathing in your neck because of it. he wants to make sure you're always safe and comfortable, but it's hard when he's literally watching your every move. he insists it's the best, but he knows you're capable of taking care yourself too. 

KOL : and he entertains himself by teasing, annoying and pranking you. he enjoys your yelling and cursing, it makes him feel like he has succeeded on his mission. he manages to annoy the crap out of you, but nevertheless you both love each other, you just never say it to each other.

JEREMY : and because of it, he avoids you in his free time. at home, he's comfortable around you but when he's with his friends he never speaks to you and feels like you'll just embarrass him in front of his best friends. sometimes you go to him just to annoy him, but usually you're pretty distant outside your home.

KLAUS : and he tries to be a caring brother but you'd prefer if he just wouldn't. he keeps men away from you, he thinks that no one is good enough for you and has a bad habit of ruining your social life. sometimes he might be distant or cold towards you, but you know he loves you.

DAMON : and he tries to keep you away from all the supernatural issues. sure you're a vampire too, but he doesn't want you to get messed into the problems he has to deal with pretty much daily. he says it's for the best, but sometimes you feel like he's just trying to annoy you.

KAI : and you're pretty distant. you've managed to create a friendship of some kind, but you still stay away from him and know that he'll put himself ahead of you no matter what the situation is. he might be dangerous, but he cares about you enough to stop himself from attacking you daily. 

STEFAN : and he thinks you're still a little girl. he doesn't allow any kind of boyfriends, he's too protective and he never curses around you. though he might take his job to take care of you too seriously, you love him a lot and you know he just wants you to be safe and happy.