imagine #42 : stefan

imagine having an awkward first meet with stefan

You were at the Mystic Grill with your best friends - Caroline, Bonnie and Elena, and when Caroline's topics got too weird or intimate for you to even think about, you got up from your seat and told them you were going to the toilets. You started to walk towards the door of the women's toilets, but not looking where you were going caused you to end up in the men's room. 

You saw a youngish man, just closing the zipper of his jeans and raising his eyes from his hands directly to yours and creating an awkward eye contact. You opened your mouth in shock, definitely unsure of what to do now, what to say - so you just stuttered out an apology and ran out of the room. You sighed deeply, and went to the women's room where you splashed some water onto your face and then returned to your friends.

You decided to not talk about the awkward meet you had with the stranger, who was actually kind of handsome. Too bad you just met him at the men's room where he was just closing his jeans, which made things awkward between you two and impossible to never even get better. 

"I'm going to get a drink", you informed with a sigh and got up once again. You ordered your drink, and it took a long time from the bartender to give it to you, but when you finally got it, you turned around to walk back to your friends but were stopped by a man.

One specific man.

He had several drinks in his hands, and they all ended up on your shirt, making you grimace in shock as you tried to keep your own drink steady.

"Oh- Oh God, I'm truly sorry- I-", he stammered but then he saw who you were. 

"Well, actually, I guess that now we're even", he smirked and introduced himself as Stefan, and offered to buy you a drink and a new shirt later.