preference #39 : your favorite teen wolf character

ELIJAH : scott mccall. he enjoys his way to deal with things, and so do you. elijah doesn't get too attached on characters often, but he's always excited to see his latest ideas and gets worried when he's in trouble. and you feel the same way, of course.

KOL : isaac lahey. he, for some reason, likes the way he looks and has grown fond of the way he acts. you too love isaac, and it's easy to understand why but it surprises you that kol loves him so much too. 

JEREMY : stiles stilinski. you both love him, and it's obvious why. he's hilarious, he's cute - though mainly only you think so -, and the dark phase he had was absolutely amazing. he's just easy to love, really. 

KLAUS : lydia martin. klaus is fascinated by the whole banshee thing and you both love her character development through the seasons. you both agree on the fact she's pretty too, but he always reminds you how you're the prettiest. 

DAMON : derek hale. he's hot, alright, and that is enough to make you love him. damon doesn't feel the same way, but still, he loves derek as a character and can't stop himself from feeling interested and excited whenever he's on screen.

KAI : peter hale. you both absolutely love him, you think he is awesome. you also think he looks pretty fine, though kai doesn't agree on that one. but he loves him just as much as you do, and all of his comments that make you both laugh.

STEFAN : malia tate. for some reason, he enjoys her scenes a lot. but it's no wonder, she's an amazing character and you too have a sweet spot for her. and obsessing over her is even better when you stefan to do it with you.

// i may have intended a serious pun in the kol one. hehe. thank you for nearly 17K reads !!