imagine #43 : klaus

imagine turning klaus on in public

You and Klaus had found your place on a boring Friday night in a local, very famous club. It wasn't very much like him to come clubbing with you, in the middle of all these sweaty bodies, in fact he found it revolting but he did it for you. And he too needed a relaxation since he and you both had been having a rough week.

You were dancing on the floor, body to body with Klaus and creating a sexual eye contact with him. The music was unbearably loud, but so were the people around you. Though you managed to shut out the crowd there and concentrate on each other. Klaus looked perfect in the neon lights that flickered, once in a while revealing his flawless face that gleamed in slight sweat but sometimes they only gave away parts of his features, like the pink kissable lips you wanted to attack so badly. And there was nothing to stop you, so you took a hold of his face and pushed his lips to yours.

You managed to put up a smile while your lips played with his. Though it died down soon, when you felt Klaus nibbling on your lower lip with his teeth and before you even realized what was going on, there was a tiny cut on it and it bled out, making the kiss even easier to love for Klaus. You felt his hands gripping your hips roughly as he and you kissed in the middle of the crowded dance floor. 

Your eyes were closed, and when you opened them you met Klaus' dark ones that gave away his arousal. The familiar veins were running below his eyes and it was obvious how he wasn't just thirsty for your blood - he needed you more than that.

"Stop", Klaus growled into your ear with deep sexy voice as you turned around and started to dance against his body and pressing weight into his lap. You knew he hated getting turned on in public, and you knew that it could lead into things like sex little further away from all the people or just shameless fucking on the floor and afterwards he would compel everyone there to forget it ever happened.

"Never", you whispered and continued on grinding against him. You could feel him growing beneath you and it turned you on just like you had done to Klaus. 

"Bloody hell", you heard him mutter before he grabbed you and took you to the VIP room where he locked the door and slammed you onto the couch there.

You knew very well what you had done and what was going to happen, and you didn't regret it one bit.