imagine #15 : jeremy

// no sex ahead but some slight suggestions i guess

imagine being a vampire and hunted by jeremy but you end up making out in the woods

"Crap!", you whispered, loudly though, as you noticed how your jacket got stuck on a branch. You got rid of it quickly, and continued your way to somewhere, you didn't know, but anywhere. As long as you would get away from Jeremy. You thought you were friends, close ones, but now that you were a vampire and he was a hunter, the friendship you had was long gone.

"Y/N, you know I'm going to catch you, so might as well stop running now. You're just exhausting yourself, for nothing!", you heard Jeremy shout from somewhere behind you. He was close, you knew it. As a vampire, you should have gotten away from him already, but the stakes and bullets he had hit you with had slowed you down. You weren't much quicker than a human could be at it's fastest now, which was bad because Jeremy had now more chances on catching you than you had on getting away. 

You kept on running, but Jeremy managed to shoot a stake into your back, which caused you to fall down onto the ground where you got scraped by branches and stones. You cursed to yourself, and tried to get up to run away, but you felt stinging pain in your leg which meant your doom - Jeremy had caught you.

You rolled onto your back after pulling the stake out of there, and faced Jeremy who was holding a crossbow. He lowered it down from his face and you shivered at the sight of his ruthless, cold face. There was no sympathy at all, his eyes were dark and his lips were a straight line, meaning that the Jeremy you used to know, the Jeremy you used to be friends with was away and nowhere to be found.

He shot another stake into your leg, so you weren't able to move away. He caused you pain, like he had never awkwardly kissed you, like he had never laughed with you, like he had never cried against you. This wasn't the Jeremy you knew, this was not. 

"Jeremy, stop. This isn't you. This is a monster that you let take control. Don't let it do that, stop, please. I'm not a bad person, I swear", you begged and tried to crawl away, but a few wooden bullets into your palm made you stop. You let out a scream of pure pain, and shot him a furious glare as you gouged them out of your skin. How could he do this to you?

"I'm a monster? Look at you, Y/N, you're a vampire. You're worse, I'd say. You know it too, don't you? Huh?", he asked and put down the crossbow before coming on top of you and pointing a stake into your heart. You gasped and begged him to stop, you prayed for him to not drive the stake through your chest, but a part of you had already given up.

"I have to, Y/N. I can't help it", Jeremy added, and pushed the stake into you slowly, making you yell at the sharp pain that started from the spot of the stab, but spread out to your whole chest. You, once more tried to make him stop but it was hopeless. He wasn't the sweet Jeremy who had a silly crush on you, he had turned into something horrible and you didn't know what could make him end this madness. You didn't want to die, but it seemed like it was happening.

The stake went deeper, nearly touching your heart, and the pain was almost unbearable but you still had enough power to do something you hoped would make Jeremy stop. You grabbed him from his hair and pulled him into a kiss. As your lips touched each other, you felt how his hand stopped pushing the stake deeper, and his grip of it eased and he was starting to lose his control, slip away from his purpose. 

It was your chance to save yourself. You grabbed the stake, and threw it away but even though you were now somewhat safe, you didn't break the kiss. Jeremy grabbed you tightly, and pushed himself against you, your lips dancing against each other wildly just like your tongues did. 

You used your supernatural speed to push him off of you and get up from the ground, only to shove him against a tree. You kissed him more, and he pressed his fingers into your hips as he added more passion and intensity into the kiss neither of you dared to break. 

He flipped you around and started to kiss your neck, making you moan and gasp for air. His lips felt amazing on your skin, and the way he left love bites made with both pain and pleasure made you grab his hair tightly and beg for more. 

He moved back to your lips, and you made out for a long while, to the point where Jeremy slid his hand underneath your shirt. It made you stop, though. It would be wrong to take such advantage of him, though it turned you on how he a moment ago tried to kill you and now was up for sex.

"I can't. But you need to promise me that you won't try to kill me again and maybe we can do more some other day", you whispered to his ear and nibbled on his earlobe softly before sprinting away from him and far away. 

Even though you left, the feeling of his lips on yours never did.