imagine #11 : damon

imagine having your first kiss with damon outside when it snows

The relationship you had with Damon was something seriously more than just friendship, but it wasn't quite enough to be talked about as dating. You wanted it to be, but you didn't know did he feel the same way, and you were too shy to take matters to your own hands and find out. You really loved him, and you had told him it but you knew he had taken it as something good friends told to each other. Which disappointed you, but it made you slightly satisfied how you at least managed to let it out.

"Thanks for taking me there. It was fun", you said, and smiled at Damon as he was walking you back to your place. He had taken you to the amusement park that had opened up not very far away from Mystic Falls, and you were glad because it truly was very much fun.

"No problem, Y/N", he said and gave you a genuine, happy smile and a quiet chuckle that came out more as a sigh. You smiled back at him, and slowed down your walking when you approached your house. You walked to your front door, and he stopped on the pavement, not sure would coming there be a good idea. You didn't know, but he was afraid of being too close to you, since he wasn't sure could he control himself from pulling you into a kiss.

"Is everything okay?", you asked with a light chuckle as you held up your keys, and pointed them towards the lock. Damon usually helped you inside, or even stayed for a while but lately he had been stopping it. Slowly, thinking you wouldn't notice, but whenever he did so, your heart broke a little. You didn't want it to be completely shattered.

Damon smiled and nodded his head, before looking up at the sky. He felt moist, cold snowflakes on his skin, and soon he realized it was snowing. You loved snow, while he wasn't so excited about it, but he knew how you felt about it so he turned to look at you with a smile and pointed up at the sky, as his dark hair got covered in white soft snow.

"It's snowing", he stated, making you smile and nod your head while you quietly giggled. He was adorable. 

"Night, then, Damon", you said quietly, and gave him one more look before turning to your door and unlocking it with your key. As you were just about to push inside, you turned around and decided that heck, it was time for you to grow up and do what felt necessary.

You looked at Damon, and he looked at you, and in that moment you both knew what had to be done. You ran to him, and he met you after a few quick steps, and as your bodies slammed into each other, so did your lips. He placed his hands on your back, while you took a firm hold of his soft face. Your lips felt perfect against each other, and you smiled as you felt how the kiss turned deeper and how he kissed more intensely, more passionately.

It took you a while, but when you finally let go of each other you both chuckled. "I've been waiting to do that for ages", you whispered and Damon nodded.

"Me too", he said before coming inside with you. 

/// hey dudes if you're craving for some smutty imagines then don't be afraid to request ((message me or comment below)) because i really love to write smut omg this sounds weird but like i don't want to seem like a creepy awful person so it'd be cool to know how you feel about them ok