imagine #8 : jeremy

imagine jeremy kissing your neck

A warm smile took over your pink lips and you let out a happy sigh when you felt Jeremy approaching you from behind and wrapping his strong, muscular and bare arms around your waist and kissing your temple. He moved away your hair with his slender fingers and then placed his hand back to your waist and kissed your cheek softly.

"I love you", he mumbled and made you smile even more, as his lips touched the soft skin of your neck and sent shivers through your body. You weakened under his touch, and closed your eyes while tilting your head back and enjoying the way Jeremy left gentle, loving kisses all over your neck. It was flawless, no vampire or werewolf had ever bitten you, and not even Jeremy had sucked on the precious pure skin. But he was about to change that.

He kissed lightly, but suddenly his kisses turned more heavy and powerful and he grabbed you strongly as he carefully, but still, with lust left a love bite on your neck. He tilted his head back to admire the mark he left, and with pride on the smile that was on his lips he twirled you around and kissed your lips softly. 

"I love you", he repeated his earlier words, and all you could do was weakly respond the same way.