imagine #22 : elijah

sex ahead just saying
thank you so much for almost 60K reads ily guys !

imagine shower sex with elijah

You gasped when your body was slammed against the bathroom wall. You wanted to smile, but your mouth had no control at all, it was partly open and a part of you wanted to moan but it was suffocated when Elijah pressed his moist, soft lips against them roughly. His hand was holding your neck, supporting it while he kissed the life out of you. Your fingers touched his broad strong shoulders and you ended up grabbing them, and scratching his muscular upper back but the marks healed in no time.

While the warm water trickled down on your wet bodies, Elijah moved from your lips to your neck and took a tight hold of you to make sure you wouldn't slip on the slippery floor. After all, you were in the shower, so doing this had its risks but you were both more than sure it was going to be worth it.

As Elijah grazed the skin of your neck, but didn't break it - just kissed and sucked on the skin, you buried your fingers into his hips and begged for him to be quicker. You just wanted him to spread your legs and thrust into you, that was what you were waiting for. But no, he had to be teasing like this. Slow, agonizingly slow. Though the way he kissed you, touched you, it wasn't slow, but he was processing too slowly.

"Please, Elijah", you whispered and you felt him smirking as he lowered his head to your naked chest. His lips caressed your body, while his hands softly touched your thighs. He grabbed them, and lifted you up and as he pressed you against the wall you saw his lusty eyes and the veins underneath them and you knew he was ready to fuck you senselessly against the shower wall that was dripping with water. 

Elijah settled himself between your now widened legs and after positioning himself the way he found it perfect, he grabbed you so you wouldn't melt and then moved forward to push himself inside you. A moan slipped out of your mouth as soon as you felt him filling you and satisfying your burning needs with his first movement. You begged for more, and you got what you wanted.

Elijah started to, without mercy, slamming himself into you, thrusting so hard and fast it made you bite your lip to the point where it started to bleed. And he, with no hesitation of any kind, pushed his lips onto yours and kissed you enough to taste the blood on your lips. It drove him crazy, crazy enough to fuck you in the shower roughly, more faster and harder than ever.

Your hands touched his naked body, adored the muscular upper body of his, but your eyes couldn't enjoy the sight for very long, because the sensational satisfaction you felt all over your body made you tilt your head back and close your eyes. 

After a few more steady, perfect thrusts Elijah moaned loudly and warned you of him being very close, and you did the same. You felt the euphoric feeling building up inside you, and after Elijah had made his very last, intense movement you both came and moaned in unison. 

You breathed loudly, and tried to gasp for air but you were in a state where the perfect feeling you had could not be described, so breathing, or doing anything reasonable was a problem to you. Elijah pulled out of you and kissed you one more time as he declared his love to you.

"I love you too", you stuttered and rinsed yourself before getting out of the shower.