preference 16 » when you give birth...

// this was requested as well (:

ELIJAH: ...he's in panic. He wants to make sure you're comfortable enough and ready to do it, and squeezes your hand tightly and seems very confident about what is going to happen, but despite your assumptions of him being very cool and collected in general, he ends up fainting.

KOL: ...he holds your hand but looks away. He can't stand the sight, but he still wants to be there for you. There is no way he'd be outside the room, while you welcome your little baby into the world.

JEREMY: ...he takes things calmly. To you, it's a sign that he's so ready to be a dad. He knows when to chill, and he speaks peacefully and calmly rubs your arms while you breathe in and out.

KLAUS: ...he tries to draw your attention away from the fact you're pushing a baby out of yourself. He entertains you, but squeezes your hand and supports you through the whole experience.

DAMON: ...he doesn't know what to do. Or he does, but when his help is needed he freezes and forgets everything. He ends up running out of the room, and later apologizes with balloons and roses.

KAI: ...he acts like he's the doctor. He tells you what to do and is uncomfortably professional at it. You don't mind though, because thanks to him — and his powers — he manages to make the experience less painful.

STEFAN: ...he acts normal. He stays calm, though at some points he might be uncomfortable or nervous, but holds your hand through it all and keeps on telling you how much he loves you and how he proud he is of you.