imagine 3 » damon

IMAGINE

IMAGINE...

being stuck in 1994 with Damon.

You hummed along a song that was playing from the radio of the supermarket you and Damon were in, while trying on a pair of sunglasses. You twirled in front of the long mirror, and smiled happily as you came to the conclusion you looked, in fact, delightfully marvelous with the glasses on. You pushed them to your forehead and continued with pushing the shopping cart further.

"I found XXL marshmallows!", you heard from the other side of the shelf you were at, and soon enough Damon was by your side and added the bag of marshmallows into the cart full of irrelevant but fun stuff to take. It was all free, anyway, so why not take... everything.

"Really, Damon? Marshmallows?", you chuckled and looked at him in disbelief and amusement, and allowed your eyes to roll around once, or twice, before turning around with the cart and entering another hallway between two shelves.

"Not just any marshmallows. XXL, Y/N. How are we supposed to turn this down? They're delicious", Damon explained. "In fact, taste, and you'll agree with me", he added, grabbed the pink bag and ripped it open with his teeth. He took one, and demanded you to open your mouth, which you did and then he pushed one enormous light pink marshmallow inside.

You chewed on it, and nodded your head as you tasted the delicious strawberry-ish flavor. "Fine", you admitted in defeat, and told him to go and get another bag since the first one was now open. You continued to push the cart while taking another one into your mouth, and smiling to yourself.

Even though you were stuck in the prison world, all alone, you were glad you at least had Damon there with you.