imagine #49 : elijah, kol, jeremy, klaus, damon, kai and stefan

imagine the guys comforting you after you break up with your boyfriend

You and your boyfriend had been drifting apart for a while now, but you didn't think breaking up would be necessary. Apparently he disagreed with you, and strongly. He left you, telling you how he deserved better and breaking your heart entirely as he yelled at you, mocked you and then walked out of your house. And as he did so, he walked out of your life, as well.

It didn't take much time for the guys you loved so much, Stefan, Damon, Kai, Kol, Jeremy, Klaus and Elijah to hear what had happened and soon they were already at your door.

You opened it with tears in your eyes and Stefan grabbed you as you weakly fell to his arms, hoping he'd catch you and he did. You cried and he walked further in the house with you on his arms, and carried you to the living room where he placed you on the couch. He went to his knees and caressed your cheek gently, with a warm smile on his face.

"I'll make some coffee", Damon informed and went to the kitchen, Kai following right behind. Since when are those two friends?

Jeremy sat on the couch with you, and you cried against his shoulder as Stefan got up and put the TV on, hoping something good would be on. Elijah sprinted around the house, making sure everything that reminded you of your now ex-boyfriend was gotten rid of. He didn't want the house to be filled with memories that would cause you to cry every single day.

"I'm going to kill that bloody blockhead", Klaus threatened as he angrily paced around the living room. "Count me in", Kol mumbled. They weren't taking this well either. While Stefan and Jeremy tried to calm you down, and Damon and Kai tried to help you by making coffee, and Elijah aimed to burn all bad memories down, Klaus and Kol were already plotting revenge on the guy who had the guts to leave you.

"You, my darling, are the most exquisite girl on this planet and frankly I find it absolutely foolish how he just left you like that. You deserve better, love", Kol said and kissed your cheek that was wet from tears. You smiled weakly and thanked him for saying that, it really boosted your self-esteem that your ex-boyfriend had burned to the ground.

"Coffee!", Kai exclaimed and walked to the living room with a warm coffee mug in his hands and handed it to you with a smile equally heart-warming with the coffee. You smiled and thanked him as well, before sipping on the hot coffee that Damon, who as well came to the living room, had made.

Elijah came to the spot as well, and held you in his lap as you drank coffee and spent the rest of the night watching movies with all of them. Even Klaus and Kol stayed with you, and promised to push the lesson they had to taught to the jerk who dared to leave you for tomorrow.