preference #86 : song he often sings

ELIJAH : paradise by coldplay. elijah isn't a much of a singer, but this song has him somewhat addicted and sometimes you find him humming or singing along it while minding his own business. it makes you smile every time, he's adorable when he does it.

KOL : i bet my life by imagine dragons. kol loves singing if he finds a good song, and according to his words, they're rare nowadays. when he heard this song the first time, he loved it, and when he has the time he sings it, quietly, or then too loudly.

JEREMY : my life is a party by italobrothers. jeremy loves upbeat music, sometimes at least, and this song is definitely one of his favorite party songs. it's catchy, and sometimes you find yourself singing it too because of jer singing it all the time.

KLAUS : arsonist's lullabye by hozier. klaus has grown fond of the song, it is after all slow and dramatic - just the kind of music you always imagined he would listen to. he loves it, and you do too, and sometimes you might sing it together.

DAMON : everybody loves me by onerepublic. damon sings this pretty much every day, and even though you haven't even heard the song, you know the lyrics thanks to him. you enjoy him singing though, but he has no limits at all.

KAI : one way or another by one direction. you prefer the original version, but kai, oh my, he is addicted. he wakes you up by singing it, he sings it in the shower, he sings it while cooking, dressing up, driving - anything. he is absolutely obsessed. 

STEFAN : moves like jagger by maroon 5. if there is anything that stefan loves to do, it's surprising you by making a scene, dancing, singing, moving his hips like a crazy and pulling the whole adam levine act. though now, it doesn't surprise you anymore. at all.