imagine #7 : kai

imagine playing hide and seek with kai on the other side

"Go! Run far away...", Kai yelled out and lowered his voice to a mumble as he started to count to twenty, giving you barely any time to hide. You ran as far as possible, and when you heard him yelling that he was coming for you, you hid behind a dumpster almost against a supermarket's wall and took deep breaths. 

It didn't take much time from him to come to the same surroundings where you were. You held your breath when you heard his footsteps near the dumpster that hid you from him. Kai was a master at hide and seek and it never took him much time to find you, no matter how good you thought your hiding place was. 

You heard how Kai groaned to himself, clearly disappointed with his lousy timing on this round, and how he walked around the supermarket and even went inside and looked for you there. You decided that it was time to change your spot, since the dumpster was the only place he hadn't checked out yet, meaning that he would most likely soon give a peek at it. You got up and ran behind the supermarket, and planned on going inside from the backdoor but as you turned around at the corner, you bumped to someone. 

Of course it was Kai, you were the only ones there. You let out a long, ear-piercing scream and tried to run away from him but he grabbed your wrist tightly and grinned in victory. 

"Found you", he said and flashed a smile at you, causing you to smile and your knees to weaken. You were scared they would fail anytime soon, so you looked away from Kai and huffed.

"Well, if we're being exact, you didn't. I found you", you said with a smirk and glanced at Kai, but then looked around the view that was slowly getting too familiar to you. 

Kai let out a small laughter and pushed your shoulder, causing you to stumble away from him and lose your balance for a while. You collected yourself, and laughed as you began walking away from the quiet supermarket.

"Shut up, and start counting", Kai commented and smiled widely at you, as you got ready for another round of hide and seek.