preference 18 » you're in an accident

warning for violence and pain, near-death experiences, mentions of drowning

and also these are super dramatic and cringy ((:

ELIJAH: You had been driving to Elijah's place in excitement, until a car crashed into yours and you got seriously damaged. You weren't dead — yet — but you needed help and you were instantly driven to the nearest hospital where you got a room. "Where is she? Where's Y/N?", you heard a yell from the hallway, and the voice just got louder and angrier second by second. Soon the door of your room flew open and Elijah ran to you, tears in his eyes and his hands trembling. "My beautiful Y/N, who did this to you?", he whispered and kissed your cheek while he took your hand gently and held it in his, and stayed like that for hours.

KOL: You were at a party with Elena and some more friends, and when you all had crossed the line between tipsy and sober, you went out and climbed on the nearest big tree. You went the highest, where you giggled and made your friends laugh and clap their hands, while you showed them how you could stand there with no hands. You ended up falling, and you screamed as your body hit the ground harshly. You were taken to a hospital, where Kol arrived immediately and kissed you multiple times. "I'm never letting you to a party without me again", he whispered and kissed you with passion, but carefully, while you sat up on your bed.

JEREMY: You usually wore a helmet while riding a bike, but this time you had to get to the Gilbert house quickly because of usual drama and you didn't have time to look for it. So you just hopped on your bike, and started to head to the house, but in the middle of your way there, you hit a bump and fell to the ground where you hit your head so badly it started to bleed. You called Jeremy, and he picked you up as soon as he could and took you home, and then cleaned up your wound. You questioned what had happened, a sign of temporary disorientation, but he said it was nothing anymore. He just wanted to take care of you.

KLAUS: You had always been a clumsy girl, and you hated it. So when you on one day happened to fall down the stairs, you weren't very surprised, but hurt indeed — you guessed it was a broken leg. Like anyone in Mystic Falls, you called Klaus instead of an ambulance, and he showed up in no time, clearly worried about you. He picked you up from the floor where you had been since your fall, and healed you with his blood. The aching that only a moment ago was taking over all of your body, was gone and you kissed him to thank him for the sweet gesture. "Anything for you, love", Klaus promised and kissed the top of your head while you took your time on the floor.

DAMON: You were taking a bath, when you suddenly realized you couldn't get up. You had no clue how it was happening, but in Mystic Falls, you were constantly under supernatural attacks and this was probably some trick made by a witch. You were held underneath the water, and you felt yourself slowly drowning, but suddenly someone grabbed you up from the water. You took deep but quick breaths, and coughed as Damon held you in his arms, causing all of his clothes to turn wet. He didn't care, he just wanted you to be safe.

KAI: You and your friends were at a bonfire party, and you had so much fun drinking and laughing, you didn't even realize how close you were to the fire. You tripped and caught fire from the bonfire, making you and everyone else scream. While you ran around, trying to wave the fire away, everyone moved away and escaped the situation. Someone opened a hose and sprayed you with water, causing the fire to die but your arm was already quite burned. You were taken to a hospital, where you waited for Kai. He showed up quickly, and took you home where he took good care of you.

STEFAN: You were driving to downtown with Stefan, when another car showed up and you had to stop the car quickly. Stefan stepped on the brakes unexpectedly, which caused you to fly out of the window. You fell to the ground after smashing the glass into tiny pieces, and getting them all over you. You cried out and screamed because of the sharp cuts on you, and the blood that kept on spreading. Stefan grabbed you gently and quickly healed you, with tears in his eyes, and kissed you for comfort.