imagine #34 : elijah

imagine making out with elijah outside a karaoke bar

It was a basic Thursday night. You were out, alone as usual, and sitting at a bar with a drink in your hands and random men buzzing around you, flirting, aiming for a bang later but you didn't give out your affection to anyone. Or at least you thought so. But you turned out to be wrong.

The door of the bar flew open, drawing much attention to it, even you bothered to glance at the jerks coming in with a bang, while someone was singing on the stage. Though poorly, but singing anyway. Your eyes widened when you saw the brothers you had heard so much about walking in - Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson. You shivered and tensed up immediately, not sure how to feel. They stuck behind, near the door where they stared at the man singing on the stage.

That was when you realized that the man singing was no basic man. It was Marcel Gerard, a vampire who pretty much ruled New Orleans nowadays. He didn't rule you, though, but you had kept your life as a vampire secret and so far, no one had figured it out. 

Your eyes followed Marcel as he danced and jumped on the stage while desperately trying to make people sing along with him and cheer, but he was doing a sucky job at being an entertainer. You sighed, and broke into a yawn as you grabbed your drink to take a sip, but you soon understood it was empty and another sigh left your mouth.

You rolled your eyes, but didn't bother to go get a new one. 

"May I buy the lady a drink?", a formal, steady, but low and sexy voice asked and you lazily turned your head to see who decided to approach you this time. Your rude look softened though, as soon as you saw Elijah, and your body tensed up once again and you took a better position on the chair you were sitting in. 

"I just might accept your offer", you said, your voice weaker than you aimed it to be. Elijah smirked at you and flipped his fingers in the air to get a couple of drinks to the spot. With his lips curved upwards, he approached the seat next to you, and nearly sat down but before he did so he shot an asking look towards you and you moved your hand as if allowing him to sit down. 

"What is your name?", Elijah asked then, breaking the silence between you two after you had gotten your drinks. You took a swig of yours, but Elijah didn't even glance at his, he kept his fingers hovering over his lips as he leaned to the arm of his chair while looking at you in adoration and interest. You chuckled, and introduced yourself as Marcel on the stage began a new song.

God, why can't this idiot stop singing already?

Elijah introduced himself, and as you drank the drinks he had bought, or probably just gotten, you got to know each other better. This man you actually allowed to talk to you and deepen your relationship with, from strangers to little less strangers. Along the drinks that kept on piling on the table that was the only thing separating you from being next to each other, you realized that Elijah was very easy to grow fond of and you felt yourself getting aroused when you started to notice his features.

Like his soft hair that looked perfect and was shaped into perfection and probably felt perfect and had a scent pretty much the same way. Or the way he chuckled lightly and looked down as he did so, but didn't let himself get too excited. Or how he bit his lower lip whenever the conversation sailed into a direction of subjects that he enjoyed talking about, or how his eyes would often light up and spark with joy and love when you agreed on something.

You were definitely falling for him.

"So, I suppose I need to go", you said, just as Marcel, once again walked onto the stage. He and Klaus had been having a conversation for a while now, but now, as you started to walk out of the bar, he started to sing a song that he seemed to be very keen on - How You Like Me Now by The Heavy. A smile danced on your lips, especially when you saw how Elijah got up, straightened his jacket and started to walk behind you, following you, with confident steps. 

You barely got out of the karaoke bar, when you felt your body being taken and slammed against a wall on an alley next to the karaoke bar. You smirked, but a part of you was trembling, shaking, falling apart at the sight of Elijah looking at you with serious lust and need, like he had never seen something so gorgeous like you, never felt so much attraction to someone, never had the need to have anyone right there right then. 

His lips touched your neck gently, and it was enough for you to throw your legs around his waist and hop to give him access to your thighs that he grabbed hungrily while settling himself between your long silky legs that he touched with love and adoration. 

"See I've been a bad bad bad bad man", Elijah hummed along the song as he grazed on the skin of your neck and hovered over to your lips that he attacked with no hesitation of any kind after seeing them from so close. You felt like your entire world was turning upside down, and like your heart was going to jump out of your chest because of all the excitement and exquisite pleasure. It felt so good, to have Elijah all over you, his lips crashing onto yours and his hands touching you in such a tender, loving, yet somehow ruthless, rough and dirty way. You had never experienced such confusing, but pleasing touching and loving, but here you were now. Making out with Elijah Mikaelson in an alley outside a karaoke bar where his friend of some kind was singing a song that fit into New Orleans perfectly.

Everything about it was perfect, even if you weren't a big fan of Marcellus' singing.