imagine #38 : damon

imagine damon being angry and having rough sex with you

You heard a loud slam from the front door, and knew Damon had returned. He had been out with some people you weren't sure of, but clearly they had managed to annoy Damon to the point where he had snapped. He flopped onto the couch where you were as well, trying to read a magazine but you knew that know that he was back, and angry, you weren't going to finish it. 

Damon grabbed it and tore off some pages as he swung it to the fireplace and then ran his hands along his face before giving a look to you that you couldn't read. He was furious, obviously, but he seemed like he tried to be apologetic but couldn't.

"I was reading it, you know", you stated and looked at him, teasing, and also knowing he'd get his revenge at you for being sassy to him.

He pushed you to your back and started to kiss your chin, jawline and neck and without even asking, sunk his teeth into your vein and sucked from it for a while. He always knew when to stop - he almost hurt you but before you could feel pain, he pulled out. He danced on the line between pain and pleasure and he was dragging you down with him, but somehow he always succeeded on coming back up and pleasuring you with his entire existence.

You were turned on by the sight of the veins underneath his eyes and fangs that still peeked from his mouth as he stared at you. His face slowly turned normal as he ripped off your shirt and pulled down your jeans, while you did the same to him. Though you didn't get his shirt off, it was left hanging on his muscular arms, but at least his body was visible, so it was good enough for you. You got rid of the rest of your clothes, and soon enough Damon was thrusting himself into you. 

You arched your back and closed your eyes while opening your mouth to moan, but nothing but panting came out. You gasped for air and scratched his back aggressively as he slammed himself between your legs, each thrust merciless and rough, giving you no time to adjust or deal with it. He was angry today, which meant he was only thinking about his own pleasure and not giving a damn about yours. It was kind of turning on, actually, so you didn't mind. 

Damon panted as he kept thrusting back and forth, rolling his hips perfectly, each hit into you causing euphoric pleasure inside you. The couch moved as Damon fucked you with no sense at all, but neither of you cared. 

You knew that Damon was aiming to please himself only and make you whimper underneath him, begging for him to give you more and harder, but you couldn't help it - every movement pleased you in ways you couldn't even describe and your whole body trembled and gleamed in slight sweat, it was too good. The feeling of having Damon there, inside you, on top of you, it was like a dream that was coming true. It was like that every time, though. 

"I-I'm close", you stammered, and right after you had said it, you felt yourself exploding and Damon followed right behind you. You panted and you both tried to catch your breaths as he slowly pulled out of you, and kissed your lips to show his gratitude. You knew that even though he acted so rough and angry, he never meant to hurt you and you loved him for it.