imagine #26 : jeremy

imagine jeremy walking in while you're dressing up and you end up making out 

Elena was throwing a party to celebrate your birthday, and you were really excited, except that you didn't have anything to wear. It was too late to get a new dress, and Elena's clothes didn't please you so you decided to just put on the dress you usually wore for events and such. 

You sighed, and stood in front of mirror in Elena's room, where you were putting on the dress. You put your legs inside it, and started to move up your thighs, and from there, to your waist where it hid your black lace panties. Before you could get it any more higher, you heard the door opening and it made you turn around in shock. You tried to cover your body, and hoped it was Elena but it wasn't.

It was Jeremy

You two had something going on, but you hadn't talked about it. Maybe you just had a crush on him or something, you weren't really sure, and you sure as hell didn't want to think about it. Especially now - you were on the floor, falling to your face with your little black dress not much higher than your waist and Jeremy at the door, shocked and surprised.

"Oh- I, uh, I'm- I just- I'm going to- Uh", Jeremy stuttered and looked around, unsure of what to do. You got up from the floor awkwardly, and tried to ignore the fact how he was staring at your nearly naked upper body. A part of you liked the attention he was giving to you and your body, though.

"Well, you're here now, so might as well help me", you sighed and gestured towards your dress that was stuck on you. Jeremy awkwardly walked to you, and started to slide the dress up. It hid your stomach, and when it slid over your breasts Jeremy licked his lips from dry to moist and watched how the fabric bent over your chest, leaving just a perfect amount of it revealed. 

Only the zipper needed to be closed, but before Jeremy did it, you felt his lips on your shoulder. A part of you wanted to pull away and reject him, ask what the hell he was doing, but a bigger part in you realized that this was it, your chance to get close with him and your chance to get the attention you were craving for from him. So you tilted your head to one side as Jeremy's lips moved to your neck where they kissed your skin softly and with love.

He turned you around, and your lips crashed together, perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle. You clicked together wonderfully, and the feeling was overwhelming, as Jeremy pressed you against the room of Elena's room and kissed you deeply. You answered to the kiss with an equal amount of passion and need. A quiet whimper left your mouth and met his when he grabbed your thigh and moved it enough to get himself between your legs for a better position. 

His hands moved from your lower body to your back, and from there they went down to your ass and he took a hold of it, causing you to moan softly. You grabbed him from his tie and snaked your hand behind his back and felt his strong muscles clenching as he with lust sucked on your lips and caressed your body. 

Before you could get any further, the door opened once again and Elena saw you two making out ín her bedroom.

"Oh, God! Jeremy, take your hands off of her! Y/N, the guests are waiting! What are you two even doing? In my room?! God!", Elena yelled out in disgust, causing you to pull away from each other quickly. 

You coughed and fixed your dress while Jeremy straightened his shirt and jacket and made sure his tie and hair was back to normal. You apologized to Elena, and left the room with Jeremy, but as you did so, wicked smiles were on both of your faces.