preference 28 » another guy texts from his phone

ELIJAH: "Guess what I'm wearing ;)" — This is followed by another text message where Elijah explains it was Kol who sent that, and that he's completely dressed up in proper clothing.

KOL: "I want you" — You laugh, and soon find out that it wasn't Kol, it was Klaus who sent this message, and not only to you, but to everyone Kol has in his contacts.

JEREMY: "You looked pretty hot today" — Soon you get another text message from Jeremy, where he explains it was Tyler who got bored, but luckily it just made you laugh.

KLAUS: "xkxlxlalalsjyhEye" — You obviously don't understand, but later Klaus explains that it was Elijah who tried to send something flirty, but they started fighting about the phone and this ended up being sent to you.

DAMON: "wear this tonight ;)" — This is followed by a picture of your sexy lingerie, and that is followed by a message where Damon says it was actually Stefan, but he still wouldn't mind seeing it on you.

KAI: "hate you" — You're offended, but when Kai explains it was an angry Damon, you laugh and relax.

STEFAN: "you make me so h" — you're slightly confused by this cryptic message, but when you find out it was Damon's attempt, you're not even surprised.

// thank you for nearly 10K reads. surprisingly soon this happened (: thank you! i'm still sick, but i felt like updating, so here you go!