preference 17 » when you get drunk

warning for alcohol!

ELIJAH: He doesn't like to see you drunk, because you don't do it too often. And neither does he. So he isn't used to seeing you that way, all crazy and doing stupid shit, and he hates it. Whenever you get drunk, he either picks you up from wherever you are, or if you're at home, he takes the bottles away. Either way he puts you in bed, and lulls you into sleep and the next morning prepares a bath for you.

KOL: He doesn't mind you getting drunk. He usually does it with you, or is the reason you are drunk. You love to have fun together and drinking is one of the things you enjoy doing. When you're drunk, he takes care of you and makes sure you get home safely although he's pretty much always tipsy too.

JEREMY: He's protective and worried. He knows where the limit is, and stops you when necessary. He doesn't want to see you get hurt, or embarrass yourself, or get it on with another guy (or girl). He doesn't always get drunk when you do, because he wants to make sure you're safe and someone takes care of you. He's that someone.

KLAUS: He's entertained, he laughs and enjoys himself while he might drink a little bit too, but mostly just watches you dance, laugh and do silly things you might not do while being sober. He thinks you're sexy when you get drunk and make a fool out of yourself.

DAMON: He gets drunk with you. Really drunk. You two drink together so much, you remember nothing in the morning and everything is just a big blur. But to you, it is a sign that you had fun last night which is all you need to know. You like to get wasted, but you don't do it too often.

KAI: He gets easily jealous. When you're drunk, you have a bad habit of dancing with other guys and flirting, though you both know you'd never cheat on Kai. But he's always there, watching and making sure you stay away from horny guys, and if someone gets too close with you he might start a fight or take you home.

STEFAN: He lets you do it. He doesn't usually come with you to the bars or clubs you go to, he stays at home and trusts in you enough to know you won't make out with someone else. He might watch TV, while you party, and just waits for you to call or text him, which you always do when you need a ride home.

// this was requested, i think. thank you for 4,000 reads! tyler and enzo will be added at the 25th preference.