preference #63 : when you miss him

ELIJAH : you try to suffocate the feeling that is about tear you apart, by going out with some friends and usually getting drunk. he doesn't like it, but he lets you do it since he knows it helps you to deal with the emptiness you feel when he's not home.

KOL : you call him, text him and bother him all the time. he usually doesn't mind, but even if he would you wouldn't stop. you miss him so much, your heart is about to burst, but talking with him over the phone helps a lot. 

JEREMY : you read books, watch tv series and enjoy movies. you entertain yourself in the most common possible ways, which helps and gets your mind away from jeremy. you don't let yourself miss him, because it would hurt too much.

KLAUS : you're very emotional and just hearing his name from someone's mouth can break you entirely. you're fragile and need him, but even though you think you won't get through the time without him, you always do. 

DAMON : you talk about it with your friends, and if stefan is in town, you go to him. he's not the same as damon, but he's his brother so something of stefan reminds you of him. you enjoy his company, and he and your friends help you with your yearning.

KAI : you sleep mostly. he never stays elsewhere for very long, so it's easy for you to spend most of your time alone by sleeping, and eating. it's something you love to do anyway, so you really don't mind. you just wish he'd be there to do it with you.

STEFAN : you don't miss him any more than you should. it's that healthy kind of yearning, that reminds you both of how much you love each other. you get through it bravely, but you would prefer if he never left you alone.