preference 24 » you do something unusual and he's amazed

// THANK YOU for 7,000 reads and SORRY for letting you down, but even though I earlier said to someone and probably mentioned in the beginning of one preference that I would add Tyler (and Enzo), I will not. I am already struggling to write different kinds of preferences for these seven, and I don't want to do preferences without all the guys. So, I am sorry, but requests for new guys in the preferences and imagines are closed, at least right now. But requests for new preference/imagine ideas are definitely open. I'm truly sorry! Hope you enjoy this one though. xx

ELIJAH: You weren't one of those girls that could always be described as shy or quiet, but when you were around Elijah's family you treated them with respect and knew when to shut up. Though they all loved you and you had a very warm relationship. They treated you as if you were part of the family, really. "C'mon, Y/N, tell me!", Kol insisted and tried to unlock your phone for the millionth time. He wanted to open it, maybe to read yours and Elijah's messages to make things awkward for you both. "Please?", he tried again, which made you snap. "No, Kol! Shut up and give it back!", you lashed out and made Elijah look at you with wide eyes. His lips were taken over by a smirk that seemed somewhat proud. He drove them to your cheek, and helped you with taking your phone back. "You heard her", he whispered to Kol who was just as surprised as Elijah.

KOL: You had a fiercely attractive body, and you were what most people would call sexy, hot, and stuff like that. You just never really took advantage of what you were blessed with. Sure, Kol had the right to see it, every day, but you never agreed to go with him when he invited you to parties where you should wear a teasing dress. Though when you had found out, that the most recent party he was going to attend was full of models, and girls you felt could get to Kol easily, you put on a tight, glamorous dress and arrived at the club little after Kol. "Woah", he let out when he saw you and put down his drink. "You look... marvelous. God, I'm so lucky", he mumbled, clearly amazed by what he was seeing. You smiled. "Well, couldn't leave you here with all these models", you shrugged and looked around, making Kol laugh out loud and reassure you he wouldn't even look at anyone else.

JEREMY: You weren't one to cook. It was Jeremy's task to do, and if he didn't cook, you didn't have dinner that day and you would have to turn to fast food. Usually he did what he was supposed to, but when he, on one day, slept in, he didn't get to start the dinner in time. So you decided to surprise him, and take matters to your own hands. You started to cook, though something simple so you wouldn't mess it up. You decided to make pasta, and when you were in the middle of the cooking Jeremy walked in, worrying about you not getting food today, but he stopped when he saw you. "Woah, am I still dreaming?", he asked and chuckled, but it was obvious he was truly surprised and impressed. "Let me give you a hand", he offered, when he noticed how lost you seemed to be in the kitchen.

KLAUS: Sometimes, you felt quite insecure about your body. But Klaus always told you how much he loved it, and wanted you to feel beautiful because you really were and deserved to feel hot. He managed to give you such a confidence boost, you decided on one evening to put on a sexy lingerie and seduce him, which was really surprising coming from you. He was waiting in the bedroom for you to come out of the shower, and when you did, his book dropped from his hands at the glorious sight. "My God", he muttered under his breath, and sprinted to you so he could kiss you in amazement and pride.

DAMON: You never got drunk, while Damon did it pretty often. You didn't mind it though, not always at least. But sometimes, you got so stressed because of your life that was way too far from ordinary, along with work and your friends, you had to find a way to let out some bottled up rage and steam. And the way you found proper was drinking. You had never done it before, but now was the perfect time. You entered the Grill, and went to Damon who was at the bar, and grabbed his drink and poured it down your throat. "More, please", you told the guy working there and he gave another glass. You finished it quickly. "Woah. This is new. But I like it", Damon smirked and kissed your neck.

KAI: You hated violence. You hated punching, slapping, pushing, kicking and using supernatural perks to hurt anyone. You hated the way your friends, and your enemies, and even Kai acted violent and cruel towards the bad guys. But when someone put Kai into danger and a bad tough situation, you couldn't control yourself. Kai was on the ground, weak and powerless and he was about to get attacked so you kicked, and punched and pushed the approaching supernatural being. You won the small battle, and the enemy ended up leaving you two alone. "What happened to you?", Kai asked with a chuckle, but thanked you for saving his ass and kissed you deeply.

STEFAN: Stefan loved to go to the gym on Fridays and have a good workout before jumping into the relaxing weekend. You hated exercising though, so you never went with him. But this Friday, you were bored and the first thing that came to your mind was gym, and Stefan. And how bad could it be, to be next to sweaty, groaning Stefan? So you headed to the gym, where you were before Stefan, which delighted you. Now he would be really surprised. You started to exercise, and continued when he arrived. At first, he didn't even notice you, he just walked past you and started to do his usual workout. Soon he saw you, and he almost stumbled on his own feet when he noticed you. "Wow", he grinned, while joining your company, "I could get used to this."