preference #94 : "i need you"

ELIJAH : Elijah was on the bed, facing you and you slowly kissed him to tease him. "I-I need you, Y/N", he whispered, making you shiver as you kissed him again. "Right now", he grunted, and grabbing you, throwing you underneath him and doing what he was craving for.

KOL : "I need you, darling", you heard Kol say on the phone. You smiled and told him you missed him. You were out of town for a while, so he missed you a lot, and you felt the same way. "I need you too", you added and sent him a kiss over the phone.

JEREMY : "I need you", Jeremy cried, as you were packing your stuff. You and Jeremy weren't going to work out, so you were leaving him. "I'm sorry Jer, but this is it. Bye", you said and kissed his cheek. "I need you", you heard him whisper as you left his house quietly.

KLAUS : Klaus had been held as a hostage of some kind for a while, and you managed to find him and save him. "Love, I need you. Can you-", he stammered, but before he could finish you gave him the permission to drink from you. He was forever grateful to you for doing so.

DAMON : Damon was drunk, and you knew it. So when he called you, you weren't surprised. "Hey babe, I need you. Now", he slurred. You chuckled and told him to not call you before hanging up. It was midnight, and you needed to sleep. Although, you did need him too.

KAI : Kai had a big plan to get what he wanted, and as always, he wasn't going to give up. But you were. You started to walk away from him, but you were stopped by his weak voice. "But baby, I need you", he said, quietly. You turned around, smiled and went to him so you could kiss him. 

STEFAN : Stefan had turned off his emotions, and you were able to get him turn them back on. "I need you", he whispered weakly, in tears as all the suffocated feelings came back to him as one big wave of emotions. You kissed him for comfort, and allowed him to hold you.