preference #89 : what you want to do but he doesn't let you

ELIJAH : you want a tattoo, but elijah does not think it's a smart thing to do. he doesn't want to see you ruin your perfect skin, and see you regret it afterwards so he is always stopping you and will never even reconsider it.

KOL : you sometimes want to do stupid stuff, like climb out of a window or mess with klaus or something, but he is scared for your safety and doesn't let you. only he is allowed to do it, according to his words. 

JEREMY : be a vampire. jeremy thinks it would be dangerous, since you're not a very vampire-like person and he believes strongly that you being a vampire would wake up his hunter instinct and put you in danger. 

KLAUS : date him, but he claims it would be too risky and stupid so even though he likes you too, he isn't willing to start a relationship with you. you're very close though, so you're fine as long as he doesn't leave you.

DAMON : get drunk, like he sometimes does, but he thinks you're too lightweight and you'd just do stupid shit. he lets you drink, but stops you before you can get all wasted because he doesn't want to see you regret it the next day.

KAI : you wish to be someone he practices his magic with, or on, really. you're not a witch like he is, and he sometimes doesn't control all the power he has so you think he should someone for practice - you - but he insists it's too dangerous, obviously.

STEFAN : get a house of your own. currently, you're living with stefan and damon, and as dreamy as it sounds, it has downsides too and you wish to live in your own home but he's too afraid to let go and won't let you leave.