Chapter 50: Finale

Your just a bully, not my lover story's finale chapter.

(3rd person pov)

Mono and Seven still hugged as they smiled at each other and the others being happy for them for getting together.

They called Eight to tell her the news and she was happy for them. She knew that Seven will find love since the day they met each other.

Six then figured out that Seven belong to her past love and was glad she made the right choice.

''The thing that sucks is you two got together when the school year is ending soon you know, it's February the 3rd you know'' Two pointed out.

''It does not suck for me, as long as I am with Seven then I happy for our life up ahead'' Mono then answered Two.

Seven blushed as he smiled and hugged him again. Five then shook her head as she laughed.

Five thought he would do that since the beginning and she still thought the same.

Times go on and on but she knew it would be better as time grows.

Mono texted Nine about everything but he knew this relationship with Seven may not last as he is still forced to marry Lillian.

He is still gonna have to solve that and knew it may be hard to get by that.

The bell rang as their third class was about to start. Mono kissed Seven goodbye as he walked off to class.

Five hugged Six and Seven and waved the others good and the others walked off to their class. Amber did not since she had the same class as Seven.

When they walked to class together the teacher stared at them and Amber and Seven did not care to say hello to him and sat down anyways.

He looked made but did not care either and continued on with the class and Seven still did not really pay attention to the class.

Seven still thought about how he made the right choice and then fell asleep in class thinking about it.

Eight looked at the text again and felt single but being alone is not so bad. If you are all alone then it may be hard to get by.

Amber looked over at Seven and tried to wake Seven so he won't get in trouble, nothing seemed to work for Seven at the moment.

She laughed and sighed and the teacher turned around and Amber then shut her mouth.

She thought she would get in trouble so she kept silent but the teacher still walked over to her and then slapped her across the face and slapped Seven's head to wake him up.

''So now that Seven and you are dating, what are you planning to name your children? and when are you gonna have your wedding?'' Amber asked Seven and he was as red as a tomato.

''Woah, hold it right there, you are thinking so far away, and I don't think we are gonna have any children. And our wedding will be so far away, you know we have school to get through right?'' Seven still blushed and Amber smiled.

''Fine, but when are you two gonna make out? I mean you are gonna have to do it at Mono's house if you and Five share the same room right?'' Amber teased.

''Oh you bitch, and no! not gonna happen I am too young for that!'' Seven whispered yelled.

Amber giggled and the school bell rang after a while. When they walked out Seven slapped Amber and she still laughed it off.

The group then said hello and Six had an idea that they should go down to the cafe after school and Seven nodded.

Two then jumped in the air with her camera and everyone else looked at her with confusion.

''Time for a group photo! you know so we never forget each other when the years go by, and I wanna keep it and other group photos because like I said, I don't wanna forget the people who made me smile'' Two wanted to take a photo and everyone else agreed.

Seven stand by Mono with Mono's arm around his shoulder. Six and Five held hands and Two, Amber and Jennifer were standing next to each other.

Two got out of her spot and then set the camera and then walked back to her spot.

The flash came on and right after the photo Jennfier covered their eyes and everyone else laughed.

Friendship never ends, betrayal has no end.

Your just a bully, not my lover: Credits

Characters used: Background characters, Students, Mono, Seven, Lillian, Parents, Six, Eight, Pretender, Nine, Jennifer, Truls, Benny, Common, Amber,two, others.

Book title: Your just a bully, not my lover.

Video game: Little nightmares, Little nightmares 2, Little nightmares DLC, Very little nightmares, Little nightmares Comic.

Main characters: Mono, Seven.

Story creator: LittleMashmash

Story writing: LittleMashmash.

Story chapters inspiration: Some videos.

Time token: 3 or 2 months

Total words: 20,000+

Book total time: Around 4 hours to read.

Story description:

Seven is a boy who works as a waitress at a cafe to help his parents pay their bills or to help buy food. He goes to school and does not have many friends. The only friends he has do not go to the same school. He has a sister name Five a 15-year-old girl

Seven being only 16 gets bully by a kid name Mono a 17-year-old boy and also Six a 16-year-old girl. They had been rude to Seven since 4th grade.

Later on, Mono and Seven kinda had feelings for each other but don't know if they wanna say their feelings after the bullying.

Story ships: Mono x Seven, Five x Six, Truls x Common (Not really)

Written on: Computer, Phone.

(It was mainly worked on the computer)

Season 2?: Yes

Sneak peek :D

Thank you for reading