Chapter 24: Searching

(Amber's pov) 

Waking up I looked to my side and looked at my alarm clock. It was like 5 in the morning. Wow, it was a bit early.

I wake up at like 6 but at least I have more time to eat. I got up and off the bed and walked to my dresser and got my clothes.

Honestly, I don't care what I wear for the day. The whole day is probably gonna be dealing with what Six does with Mono.

If I even see them and probably gonna be with Five and Seven. I sadly won't see Two and Eight. All I heard is that they don't go to our school.

Even though I don't know them that well only from a sleepover I still will miss them. I probably will see them tonight when we have our movie night.

Which I looking forward to! I can't wait. I finished getting dressed and then my phone buzzed. I think I got a text.

I was confused about what it was so I picked up my phone. Shit, it was gonna die soon. might as well see what the buzz was about.

Turning on my phone I looked and it was a message from Five and she texted in our group chat we made. Strange as hell. I looked at five to see what it was.

Five: I am just texting every to let you guys that um, Seven is missing I don't know where he is and I am worried, My mom and I and just trying as hard to keep calm. I might not go to school until he is found because I have to keep my mother calm. I am sorry for the news guys...

Six: Holy shit really? we will try to look for him after school!

Two: By the words, you are saying this is so not fake.

Eight: Where was he last seen this is very unlike him.

Mono: Like Six said we will try to find him after school.

Jennifer: And I have to wake up to this, I am still very sleepy but like this serious.

Amber: Same I just woke up I hope he is okay.

Five: Yeah so if I am not at school this is the reason why, Sorry guys, and I might have to not go to the movie night sorry.

I felt so sorry for Five. Like everyone is saying Jennifer kinda sounds like she does not care but I can understand.

Still kinda sleepy like her and I just can't blame her. I walked to my door and opened it and walked out and grabbed my backpack.

Saying my goodbyes to my mom I walked out the door and closed it. I walked to school and tried to keep calm about what I heard.

After a few minutes, I made it. I sighed and walked in. Some children were already talking about one thing.

They were talking about Seven and other people. I don't know who they are all but they say they look like Jennifer.

Strange to know that. They probably have pale skin and black hair like her. Yet also black eyes. I could be wrong but they never said their names.

Right now I just wanna get this day over with and try to search for Seven. This is just bullshit at the moment.

(Six's pov)

I finished texting Five and the others and I walked out of the house and then went over to Mono's house as always.

Walking to Mono's house I made it and knocked on his door 6 times. This is a sign that it was me. 

Mono and I have our own knock code. Mono opened the door and he smiled. I ran over and wrapped my arms around his torso.

I pulled him into a hug. I hug people too tight sometimes but I can't control it. It is just me and I don't care either way.

It is just funny to see him cant really breathe. I am just joking that's bad. I unwrapped my arms and took a few steps back.

''You came pretty early I must say'' Mono said.

''What did you think I was gonna come earlier?'' I asked him and he shook his head.

''No I take my time plus I have to meet with someone at the moment. But I had to tell them we will have to meet tomorrow'' Mono answered and I nod.

I grabbed his hand tightly and we ran to school. That is just our way of doing that. We made it to school and we both went to the doors.

Looks like it was already time for class.

{I am super lazy so I will time skip, Plus I don't have time to update much chapters since school started for me 11 years old I am now dead XD Spoilers if some people read jerk season 3 um this might remind you of when they searched for Samatha and they found her dead)

Everyone was here besides Five. I still felt bad for her. Plus I don't know what I would do if I were her.

Probably just stressed like she is. At this rate, most of us are ready to find him. We all had to look in the news just to see where he was last seen. Well besides Jennifer.

We all walked to a strange ally way. Jennifer looked at the car for a few seconds then turned back.

Kinda strange but I don't care. I can only focus on little stuff right now. We were trying to find Seven, in like the afternoon.

Two and Eight found a tunnel with a few things or boxes covering it. Two tried to push it but it was very hard.

She then used to leg and kicked it. Mono did the same for her and it busted the boxes open. Rip those boxes.

We finished getting past the tunnel and found nothing but the city. I remember the news said one of the people shot their tire so they never made it to this area.

I swear whoever is there they are so busted. They might just play nice so they can get out early. I mean I would probably do that.

Amber then tried to walk straight ahead but then tripped over a sewer door. Mono and Jennifer laughed at them.

I then started to laugh a bit and then Eight and Two did the same. Amber looked angry at us though.

''S-STOP LAUGHING it's NOT FUNNY AT ALL'' Amber said and crossed her arms.

Rolling her eyes at her statement I looked at the sewer door closely. It kinda looks a little loose. Like someone opened not that long ago.

I then walked over and tried to lift it. Eight and Mono had to help me through. We manage to open it and we heard people gasped.

Yeah someone is totally down here. Jennifer and I climbed down first. It was 3 people and one was holding.

SEVEN!

Jennifer then looked at the 3 closely all 4 of them gasped.

''TRULS!!!?! BENNY?! C-COMMON?''

''JENNIFER?!?''