Chapter 21: Let me go!

Sorry for not posting in a while if I was not so lazy this chapter may have been out 2 or 3 days ago. I am putting the Jerk season 4 book on hold but I'm not deleting it. I am writing this at like 3:58 am but I am not tired. Anyways back to the chapter

(Seven's pov)

''Are you jealous or something?'' I asked him.

''UM NO I AM NOT JEALOUS OR ANYTHING'' He yelled out.

Heh, Jealous much. The way he is saying ''I am not jealous'' Makes it sound like he is jealous. I laughed it off though.

I won't assume though. He crossed his arms and looked the other way. To be honest he seems like one of that uptight kind of people.

Who don't really show their feelings or won't admit something. Kinda like me but I am telling the truth. I think.

He then grabbed something on this back and pulled it off his shoulders. It was just a white backpack. Grabbed the zipper he unzips the backpack and reached inside to grab something.

Keep in mind, I have no idea what is in there. I have never met this person in my life. The only thing I know about him is that he is Jennifer's friend.

Still not trying to assume but he could be a killer. Truls then pulled a gun out of the backpack and point it straight at me.

I gasped and my heart was beating fast. I could see his very pale finger slowly touching the trigger.

There is no time to do anything at the moment. I still did not even make it to my adult years! I am still a teenager.

Truls then pulled the trigger and water came out. I sighed in relief and he laughs like a manic. He kept on laughing until the point he could not even breathe.

''OMG I CANT BREATHE HAHA I GOT YOU GOOD HA YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE HAHA'' He said while laughing still,]

He still was laughing very hard and fell down to the floor while dropping everything with him. I rolled my eyes.

''That was not funny! people can think it was real and you can get arrested for it'' I said to him.

Geez, he sounds like an annoying dying chipmunk. He is slowly catching his breath then coughed.

Truls ended up catching his breath and stopped laughing. He was laughing still but I crossed my arms.

At this rate, I really wanna attack him for doing that. I really thought I was gonna die very young. At least I am not a kid.

He seems like the type of guy who always pulls pranks on people. I wonder if he treats the others like this or matter of fact others.

I did not think too much of it. He stares at me and I kinda started to feel awkward. He then smiles at me then went closer to me.

Confused as fuck he put his hand out my mouth. I tried to take his hands off my mouth but he seems to be stronger than me.

Tears started to roll down my face and then Truls put tape on my mouth. I was very confused yet terrified.

He then grabbed me and tied me up in some rope and picked me up off my feet and threw me to his car.

For a bit, I thought he walked here. What the fuck does this guy want from me. Truls then put a seatbelt over me and I could my body getting tighter.

Truls got into the front seat and started to car. I wanna know where is he taking me but my eyes started to feel heavy.

I then closed my eyes. I then woke up to Truls opening the door and the sound of two new voices.

It sounds like a boy and a girl. Truls picked me up and took me out of the car. The girl then unwrapped me and took the tape off my mouth.

''LET ME GO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!'' I yelled as the boys still grabbing a hold of me leading me to stop moving.

''Um, what do we want from you? uh eat you'' The girl said.

''NO YOU STUPID IDIOT WE ARE NOT CANNIBALS THE ONLY THING WE EAT IS ANIMALS'' The other boy yelled.

''THAT DOES NOT EXPLAIN ANYTHING I SAID WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! WHO EVEN ARE YOU?'' I yelled at the three people.

''Oh, how rude of them. Seven this is Common and Benny and what they want from you is this'' Truls said and took off the I was wearing on my wrist.

''HEY GIVE THAT BACK MY MOTHER GAVE IT TO ME'' I yelled and Truls rolled his eyes.

''Um, yours? this is ours and it was always ours, Your mother just stole it from us'' Common said back.

Why would my mother steal something? From them. I was still very confused but I still want answers.

Knowing my mother she would never do something like that. Yet she is too innocent and kind to others.

She must have been lying to me about some things. How could she? I guess you can't always trust people.

Even the people you love.

''Fine you can have it since it belongs to you, Now can you let me go?'' I asked.

''Nah you will be staying with us for a bit, not for the rest of the night but we need to know how Jennifer is doing'' Benny said and Truls nodded.

I sighed after what she said. This is gonna be just GREAT. I am totally not lying. No, I am lying I am for sure lying.

''Fine I will tell you some things about what happened but promise you will let me go right after okay?'' I said and they smiled.

Well, this is just gonna be a night for me.

Yay...