Chapter 33: First date

(Six's pov)

I was at my desk just thinking about what I turned Two yesterday. I feel like I should not tell her but someone has to know sooner or later.

Mono belongs with Seven and most people say that like some of my friends. Two ended up telling the others and did not keep a secret.

I felt betrayed since then but she did not tell Seven, Mono, or Five. Thank god I don't want them to know since it's better off they don't know.

But I will confess my feelings to one of them soon. I don't know when I might have to ask one of them on a date. Knowing me I should just give up on Mono. Because we hang out more often unlike we used to.

Honestly, I might have to ask Five out on a date sometime. Maybe today, Even though we don't really know each other well since she has been focusing on school than some of the others but she makes the time to hang out with us.

That's okay I am not mad about that but I don't know what time I should tell her. Or what time I should tell her about my feelings.

It's very confusing though. I kept thinking about it until my teacher walked over and then slam my books on my desk. 

I gasped and then my teacher looked at me and crossed her arms.

''I don't know how are you gonna pass my class, when you don't even pay attention, Do I need to call your parents?'' The teacher asked me and I shook my head.

Today is not the day I want her to call my parents if I wanna ask someone out. 

I don't know where to take her anyway. My teacher sighed and walked back to her desk and started to teach. Mono then turned to me and patted my back. He is such a nice friend.

But he is kinda a fool of himself. I then smiled and opened my book and turned to the page we were on. School is so hard to do like every day, I should study more often if I wanna pass this class.

I sighed and then grabbed my pencil and started to take notes.

''You feeling down or tired today? or something like that or is it something else?'' Mono asked me.

I turned to him and shook my head. Trying to say my answer was a no.

''Just a little like um confusing in my head right now'' I answered.

He nodded and then he started to take notes as well. 

The class then finished and I stood and turned in my work and walked out of the classroom. I walked to my locker and opened it and then put my books away.

I grabbed my lunchbox and closed my locker and then walked to the lunchroom which was not far from where I am.

I sat down next to Five and the others were talking about random things, well besides Eight sadly. To be honest I feel like inviting them over to my house again but may some other time.

Let's hope this next sleepover will turn out better than the last one did. It did not go so well but we still had fun.

''Hey Five, May I ask you something?'' I said to Five and she turned to me.

''Yeah sure, What is it? do you need anything? are you alright?'' She said back and I shook my head.

''No, I just wanted to ask if, um if you wanted to go out later tonight'' I asked and she smiled.

''Sure why not, I don't really mind at all'' She answered.

''Wow, you gonna leave me at home all by myself? you know mom is not gonna be home tonight and dad is never home'' Seven said and everyone else laughed.

''That's okay, You can just come over to my place if you like'' Mono said and Seven nodded.

Five then closed her lunch box. Has she already finished with her food already?

''So where are you thinking of going?'' Five asked.

Now that is something I was trying to solve.

''We can just um, go to the amusement park if you like'' I said and she nodded.

(Mono's pov)

I then smiled knowing this is Six's first date with Five or anyone. I then turned to Seven and whispered in his ear.

''Do you wanna spy on them?'' I asked and he laughed a little and then nodded.

(Now that just reminds me of the Jerk season 1 chapter 8 or 7 I don't know when um Mono and Seven spied on Five and Six when they were hanging out, Sorry for spoilers for the people who had not read the book or had not got to that chapter yet)

Six looked at us with confusion wondering what was I saying to Seven. Everyone finished their lunch and we all walked back to our lockers and grabbed our books.

(6 hours later since I am so lazy and I am writing this at 8:13 pm)

I then grabbed Seven's hand as we spied on Five and Six. They were talking crap about us but not in a bad way I guess.

They kept talking until they hugged each other. Amber then walked over to the corner of where Five and Six were since she knew what we were doing.

She then threw something over to us which was pretty loud and Six and Five turned around. I hid Seven and me making sure they did not see us. I can tell they were confused. Amber then ran off.

Well, she is no fun at all that's for sure. Even though I feel bad for spying on them, but it's kinda a good thing because they were talking crap about us not that long ago.

All I know is that Six liked Five and I know she will say her feelings one day. But today may not be the day though.

Sorry if you were expecting more to that chapter I was very lazy, I am a couch potato.