Chapter 36: Class fight

(Amber's pov)

I then walked to school and I was a little bit late for class if I'm honest. I think I might get in trouble but who cares either way.

It's not like it matters. Wait it does matter my grades after all. I wanna pass this grade but I don't feel like working plus this is all just stress. My health is way more important than a school that's for sure.

So why are they trying to kill me with stupid school? I find that unfair. Even the teachers don't get paid much here so what's the point of staying at your job when you know your not gonna get paid much.

Just a waste of our time on random stuff that most of us already know, we don't need to learn it again.

I opened my classroom door not to be greeted by my teacher yelled but some kids crowding around and having their phones out.

What did I even miss?

''Amber! thank god you are here! listen it might be a sight to see, but I also just walked in and I have no idea what happened but Mono and Six got into a fight with Seven'' Two informed me and I turned back to where it was happing.

I then ran and pushed some kids out of the way making them fall and then they were mad. I then tried to get Mono off of Seven but Six ended up pushing me and I hit my head against the desk.

Two then ran and helped me up and I looked over. There was blood on some parts of Seven's face and Six just had a bite mark on her neck.

 She did not have that before and she knowing her she will not dare try to make out with someone.

Seven then screamed leading a teacher to walk in. He yelled out loud making Mono stop what he was doing and Six then stood up also. Seven did not really move and then the teacher walked over to Mono and Six.

''How com my favorite students are hurting another student of ours? is this some kind of joke? are you faking your kindness just to get what you want? DETENTION NOW'' The teacher asked and yelled and Mono shook his head.

''But sir it was his fault in the first place! he is the one who punched me in the first place, otherwise, I would not touch him at all!'' Mono shouted back and Six stayed silent for a little.

''Sir he is telling the truth he even bit my neck and my neck hurts real bad'' Six explained and the teacher rolled his eyes.

''I heard all the stories before and if he punched you, you still don't have a reason to attack someone'' The teacher started off. ''And how many times do us teachers have to tell you to stop making out in public?'' The teacher continued and that's when Two started to try to hold in her laugh.

''I WAS NOT MAKING OUT WITH HIM, AND WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE US HOW ABOUT YOU TEACHERS LOOK AT THE CAMERAS BEFORE ACCUSING STUDENTS LIKE US, YOU TEACHER ARE FUCKING STUPID TO NOT BELIEVE US STUDENTS'' Six yelled and then coved her mouth.

''TALKING BACK I SEE GO NOW, I WILL HAVE A TALK WITH BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS'' The teacher yelled and Mono and Six nodded and left the room.

What the hell was that all about? how did it even start in the first place?

(Six's pov) 15 minutes before Two walked in.

I walked to class with Mono and we opened the classroom door and Seven was already there along with some other students.

The teacher was not here yelled I am guessing. I mean I don't see the teacher anywhere around here.

They must be late, that's surprising but at the same time not really if your late then you will just be late for class or to teach your kids or just late for work or whatever.

Seven then looked over to us and then we walked over and I sat at my desk and then placed my book down and then Mono did the same thing.

He sat in front of me when Seven sat right next to me which I did mind. 

''Asking out so random what did you guys dream about and what do you think others dream about?'' I asked out random and Mono laughed.

''Well I was just busy dreaming of how handsome I am, I am a very dreamy boy'' Mono joked while I rolled my eyes for like the 1,000th time.

''No you are not, let's face it your just a boy who thinks some things about them but they are not true and it will never be, plus how is a bag gonna make you look like that'' Seven then replied.

''You are just jealous since nobody really likes you that much, and how come you blush right? it's a shame knowing how many breakups you went through, and just because I wear a paper bag and you think it makes me look ugly. Then you can't talk until you see me under it'' Mono then explained and I nodded.

''At least I don't hurt peoples feeling while you just break the girl's hearts or bully other people, and I don't like you because your just a bully, not my lover, and you will never be my lover'' Seven then continued.

''Oh please don't drag us into a fight you bitch'' ''why should I not when your the guy who loves to play with my feelings'' ''I am not playing with your feelings, I am not one of those types of guys'' Mono and Seven went off.

'May you boys please stop fighting? we are out in public and everyone can hear'' I said and everyone else turned to us.

''So? it's his problem opening his mouth''

''MY PROBLEM?! IT'S HONESTLY SIX'S FAULT''

''Hey why are you dragging me into this?! what did I do?!"

''MAKING ME DO THIS TO YOUR FRIEND'' Seven yelled and then punched Mono in the face.

The kids gasped and Mono stood up from his seat. He then jumped on Seven and then started to punch his face.

Someone could see us! I then went over and tried to help Seven but instead of helping he bit my neck.

''WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN I AM CLEARLY TRYING TO HELP YOU'' I shouted.

''YOUR THE ONE WHO DID THAT TO ME FIRST'' Seven then yelled out.