Chapter 4: I don't like you

(Mono's's pov)

I went home and fell asleep. I woke up and it was almost time for school. Holy fuck ima be late for school.

I got out of bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and got dressed. I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack.

I went to put my shoes on and skipped breakfast. Six was not the first one up this time. She would always knock on the door. I waited for her and then I left without her.

She can be late for school all she wants I don't care. I made it to school only to find yelling from behind me from Six.

Crap she found out I left her. I ran away from her and she was chasing me the students looked at us weirdly.

I did not watch where I was going and I bumped into someone. I heard someone gasp and it sounded familiar.

I did not open my eyes but I can tell Five gasped. She always walks with Seven around this time so that means.

Oh shit. I opened my eyes to only find I was on top of Seven fuck. Six manage to catch up and saw what was happening.

''Oh um...Am I interrupting something?'' Six asked.

''Uh you got the wrong idea Six! it is not what it looks like'' I yelled out.

''Well it kinda seems like I mean you are still on top of him soo'' Five said and Six nods.

I looked at Seven to see he was blushing a bit. Some children saw and took pictures. Oh, those bitches.

''You like me or something explain why your blushing'' I said.

''WHAT NO! I DONT LIKE YOU AT ALL'' Seven yelled out to me.

''Okay then...Why are you blushing anyway if you don't like me huh?'' I said to him.

''Well...I umm...That's because...I..I...Uh,'' He said.

''Yeah right'' I said.

I got off him and gave my hand out for his. He took my hand and I lifted him off the ground then pushed him back to the floor.

Five looked angry. She ran over to me and kicked me I was kinda pissed. Six ran to stop the fighting which I never expect her to do since she always watches.

She kicked Five and she fell to the floor. Six looked shocked and felt bad and she ran over to help her and check if she was hurt.

The students looked confused because they never expect me or Six to help Seven or Five. Seven ran over and pushed Six out of the way.

Six ran over and bit Seven's neck really hard leading him to scream. I coved my ears gosh he screams like a girl.

A girl around our age walked over to us walking like she owns the school. Her name was Jennifer. She was the daughter of the richest people. Kinda like my dad.

''Oh hey, Stepbrother Mono funny seeing you here'' Jennifer said and laughed.

''Shut up you brat'' I said back.

I and Jennifer never got along. I said I was an only child but this was my step-sister I don't include her as a family so I say I'm an only child.

''So I see you're letting your animal friend attack your boyfriend at least that's what I heard on Instagram'' Jennifer said and smiled.

''I DO NOT LIKE HIM! EITHER WAY, I HATE HIM FOR DEAR LIFE'' Seven yelled for some weird that kinda hurt me.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and left. I turned to Seven and walked over to him. He said something to me but I don't know if it was really true.

''I don't like you'' Seven said to me.

I rolled my eyes. I bet ya he is lying to me.

(Jennifer's pov)

I watched as Seven and Mono have their own problems. Geez, they really need to solve something out.

Eh, I don't care much. I don't know why they are rude to each other in the first place. I wonder what happened.

I always try to ask Mono but he always says ''It's a long story'' Ugh cant he answer anything from me?!

He always assumes things about me that are never true! He should at least get to know me first. He will see that I am not that bad.

Unless he is just a big fat jerk (Jerk series? LOL)

Thinking about it makes me wanna crack his neck and chop off his head. UGH, I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

NO WONDER HIS MOTHER DIED GIVING BIRTH TO HIM BECAUSE HE DESERVES TO HAVE NO MOTHER AT ALL.

I kinda felt bad just thinking about that. I took a deep breath and walked to my class. I sat at my desk.

The teacher handed me my homework. I did not get a bad grade just a B but that's all. I don't know why though I worked on this for a long time.

Well, I guess this is just my grade. I get what I get and that's the finale. Seven walked into the room and sat next to me.

I looked at him and he did the same. He rolled his eyes and stared at the chalkboard. So fucking rude.

''Hey, I can tell you like Mono I saw the way your voice changed when he was on top of you then the ways he is rude to you'' I said to him.

He turned to me and he looked gross-out but then blushed a bit. I knew it.

''I do not'' He answered.

''Sure you don't'' I said and giggled.

The teacher came over to us and told us to shut up. I did not care this happened often. It's a little routine I have.

I talk to people during class and the teachers tell me to shut up. It's funny because I never listen. Some teachers like me and some dont.

Seven on the other hand just listens like a good student. He needs to know he does not always have to listen.

I mean the teachers are not my mom. They kinda are when my mother is gone. But it's not like they gave birth to me.

Not at all.