Chapter 19: Meeting you again

(Lillian's pov)

Laying on the hospital bed I let the doctors do some tests on me. I don't like it here. They won't let me go either.

It's like my mother planned this to hurt me even more. No that's impossible they would only do that if she paid them.

We do have the money to do that though. It's not really a big deal but why to their own daughter?

They were supposed to take care of me. Not treat me like their little puppet. Even trying to wrap a rope around my neck.

Tried to hang me to just get rid of me. Luckily they did not only because they think I could be a little more.

Useful...

I had tears roll down my face while thinking about the past. One of the doctors noticed but then rolled their eyes.

What the fuck is wrong with this place? I just wanna leave I tried to get up but they keep pushing me down.

Cant, they see I'm okay?! are they blind or something?! THIS IS STILL SUPER FUCKING STUPID I AM OKAY.

After a while, they finally found me alive and not hurt at all. Thank god. I am kinda scared of this place if I'm honest.

I think I might have Nosocomephobia right after this.

(Nosocomephoiba is very common of people to get which means you are scared of hospitals so-called you are scared of not leaving this place alive)

Getting up from the bed the doctor walked me to the front area. She gave me some pills. I think she is trying to calm me down after what just happened.

The only pills she needs are not even pills.

But glasses.

Walking out of the hospital I was back outside. I look at the sky. It was dark yet it was very cold. I don't have my jacket with me.

Looking forward I walked trying to find my way home. But I did not know where it was since my eyes were closed and I don't which why I came from.

This is gonna take a while I will have to arrive home late. At the same time. This is my chance to leave home.

Just think I looked to my left and saw someone outside. They look like they work here. I walked over to them and tapped them on the shoulder. They looked down at me.

''Do you need anything or are you here just to annoy me?'' They said a little rudely.

''I just came to say I need help I don't know where I came from...My name is Lillian James'' I said and then my hand on my arm.

''Uh if I remember you came from the ambulance so you came from over there'' The person said and pointed to the right

''Is it just the right or do I need to take turns'' I said and then he looked back at me.

''Just go to the right side then take two lefts then go take a right and then you should be where we found you'' The person said and I nod.

I said thank you to the guy but he did not say ''your welcome'' I did not care or ask and I ran. Honestly, I just wanna stay away from home and that hospital.

Giving a one-star review that's for sure. Walking to the ways the guy said to walk I was still very cold.

Feezeing while hungry and thinking to myself is not a good way if you ask me. I swear I could freeze to death out here.

Not wanting to die alone I kept running. The only things I hear are the wind the cars and some other stuff.

I kinda feel like someone is following me. I kept looking behind me every 5 minutes. But as expected.

There was no one there. Thank god. Finally making it to the bridge where my backstabbing mother pushed me.

Looking around I found the way to Mono and Jennifer's house. I ran to their house and knocked on the door.

Jennifer answered and she looked shocked to see me. She took a few breaths and then ran over and hugged me.

She is happy to see me I guess. Not people are happy to see me if I'm honest. I broke the hug and she looked at me and saw that I was cold and hungry.

Just then she took me by the hand and pulled me from outside to the inside of the house. I sat down on the couch.

Glad I don't feel so cold anymore. Jennifer got up and then went to the kitchen. She was making some warm tea I think?

Jennifer came back and gave me warm tea. I knew it. I drank it and she also gave me something. It was some leftover chicken.

I ate the chicken and I smiled and Jennifer did the same. Just then I heard the door opening. Is it their dad?

Just then the door opened. I got a close look at the boy. Wearing a paper bag I knew who it was. Mono?!

He looked at Jennifer and then turned to me.\

''LILLIAN?! BUT I THOUGHT'' He said and Jennifer laughed a little.

''You thought wrong you dork and it's okay I thought she died also'' Jennifer and said and I laughed.

I ran over to Mono and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug and he hugged me back.

It looked like I was gonna pull him in for a kiss but I was not. I am not into him. Jennifer noticed and walked over to us.

''I can tell you are not into my stepbrother'' Jennifer said.

''Yeah, I heard some other people are I don't know why'' I said and Mono laughed.

''I don't blame them I am very hot'' He said and Jennifer rolled her eyes while I laughed.

This guy could be a fool of himself I'm pretty sure.