Chapter 26: Why did you keep this from me? father?

(Mono's pov)

After the 3 went to jail and we went down to the sewers and saw Seven. He had a shackle on his foot. All I know is that the 3 threw the key in the water.

He looked cold yet very sick. I then grabbed something and then broke him free. Seven then coughed. He then made a sign saying he was cold.

I had my trench coat on so I took it off and gave it to Seven. He then put it on and then snuggled it into it.

To be honest I found that cute. Wait what the fuck am I thinking?

We then went out of the sewers and we looked at the time. Looks like it's time for all of us to leave and get back to bed.

Finally, I do say this night was pretty insane. Yet I don't want something like this to ever happen again. I am pretty tired.

Just feeling like laying on my bed. Just then the ambulance came. The doctors then took Eight and put her in the back.

I just hope she is okay. She for sure did not look again only coughing out blood and making faded noise.

Yet she was coved and so much blood. Only if I was not so caught up punching the boy I would have taken care of the other for her.

But it was too late for that now I guess. The ambulance then left and some of us said our goodbyes and then left.

Six then walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and she smiled and then walked to her house.

It was just me and Seven and he looked way much more tired than I was. I then walked closer to him and picked him up.

He gasped but then just looked at me. It was just awkward silence for a little bit. Knowing where Seven lives since Two told me I carried him to his house.

After a while, I made it to his house and knocked on the door. A woman answered and Five was behind her.

They were both in tears and I put down Seven. Seven's mother then Five ran to him and did the same.

(Spoilers: You know in inside out when Riley ran away and came home and her parents and she all hugged each other that is the way they are hugged just saying )

Five then looked up at me and said ''Thank you'' I only responded with ''Your welcome take care'' 

I then let them do their thing and just walked to my place. Just then Six ran to me. I thought she was going to her place.

''Mono sorry if I was a little um I don't know, I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me like we used to! since after all of this other friendship and stuff we never really have time to be alone and have a close bond if you know what I mean'' Six said and then looked down.

Feeling bad and knowing she was saying the truth I nodded and she smiled. Six then grabbed my hand and we ran to her place.

I laughed and she just smiled and then started to giggle. We made it to her place and she opened the door.

No one is home at the moment. It is just me and Six alone. Just like the olden times. Everyone else just came in and just kinda broke us apart I guess.

We enjoy their company it's just we needed a little space. We then went upstairs and just sat on her bed and we started to talk for a little.

''Mono can I just say one thing, Have you ever been insecure?'' Six asked me.

''Nah I am very hot and handsome, Very charming and good looking you name it'' I said back and she rolled her eyes.

(Mono's father pov) 3 hours later just saying

Mono is not even home. He was gone for as long as I can remember. I miss him Jennifer was already home. She was in her room doing stuff.

Her mother was sitting at the table. We broke up but she still stays here because of Mono and Jennifer's close bond with each other.

We rather stick as friends though. Yet I kinda like it being as friends better than a couple if I'm honest.

I sighed and looked at the time. Can he just be home at the same time as his sister or something?

Yet Jennifer explained something that Mono was doing today. Something not good. But she did not say what clearly happened.

Or gave me a clear reason. Knowing Mono he is always smoking in his room and it smells bad. Like really bad.

I could see the ashes on the ground and desk. I don't really blame him if he does not wanna talk about it.

For me, I am just keeping a secret from him. I wished I told him when he was a child but he probably won't understand. His birthday was coming up soon.

Like in a couple of months like 3.

But I and someone else were thinking of making his present come today. He might not be happy about it though.

Not at the gift but at me mainly. I wished I just told him sooner. But it was just not the right time for it.

I don't know why I just wanted to wait until he was like 18. Speaking of Mono. He just came home and closed the door.

''Thank goodness your back but. I have a surprise for you, Hope you like it'' I said to Mono and he smiled.

''Hello, dad, and sorry for worrying you, and what's the surprise?'' Mono asked.

''Well, you're supposed to get this when you turned 18 but I think it's time to show you now'' I said to him and he just nodded.

Then one of the doors opened and Mono turned and gasped.

''M-MOM?!''