Chapter 38: Truth or Dare with the Storm outside

(Mono's pov)

Everyone else left to go to their lockers while Jennifer stayed to probably be rude to her old friends.

I then sat down outside on a bench and then Nine texted me.

(Text messages)

Nine: I am fucking BOOOOOOORED

Mono: I am bored of Six being so, I don't know close.

Nine: Don't you get so close to Seven though?

Mono: How do you know about that?

Nine: Ummm a girl but anyway yeah I think Six is annoying, not in a bad way but in a funny way.

Mono: I can think the same to be honest, but at the same time she can be very loud.

Six joined the group chat

Mono: Wait what

Six: MONO, NINE, IS THIS WHAT YOU GUYS DO WHEN I AM GONE?! HOW COULD YOU.

Nine: How did you get in? and I don't understand since this is not a group chat.

Six: Don't ask, well, Maybe Jennifer let me sneak into your phone so now I can get into any messages you were on Mono. AND THIS IS THE WORST ONE I SAW.

Mono: Oh shut up you Walmart version of Coraline, AND YOU SNOOPED THROUGH MY PHONE?!

Nine: Yeah she would look like her if she has a yellow raincoat.

Mono: She does have on

Six: SHUT UP, I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME SIX NOT CORALINE AND YOU ARE LUCKY I AM INVITING, Anyway Nine do you wanna come?

Nine: How did you change your mood so fast but no thanks.

Six: Suit yourself

Mono: You know I am still waiting for an answer right?

Six: Oh, well yeah I did snoop just a little, Ummmm bye?

Mono: Bye bitch.

Nine: I have to leave also bye.

Nine left and so did Six, oh Jennifer is so dead when we get home. As the final bell rang I ran to Jennifer and grabbed her by her hair.

''OW MONO STOP THAT HURTS'' Jennifer yelled out.

I turned Jennifer around to face her and she then looked confused.

''WHY DID YOU LET SIX GO THROUGH MY PHONE?'' I shouted and she laughed.

''Well I did not think it was a big deal'' Jennifer answered.

I shook my head and I grabbed her by her hand and we walked over to Six.

She turned around when she saw us and she smiled.

''Okay all of us are gonna walk to my house, and because I invited you, there is gonna be a storm again and I did not wanna die alone so I invited you all, Don't worry I told the others and they are cool with it'' Six said and I rolled my eyes.

''What happened the last time there was a storm at your place, there was a tornado and Mono almost died of hunger'' Jennifer put it.

''Be happy about this, that was the day you two go along!'' Six added.

She was right about that I guess. We all walked out of school and then it began to rain.

Six put on her bright yellow raincoat and I put on my trench coat which had a hood attached to it.