Chapter 49: I love you

(Seven's pov)

''We don't know where he is but we can help you look for him'' Two joined.

I smiled at her and she then looked at the others waiting for their answer which I was doing the same thing as she was doing and they then agreed to help me find him. 

I just need to set some things right. This may not be undone but it's not like we can go back in time right?

Six and Amber went to go look for him upstairs while Jennifer and Five went to go check downstairs which was the floor we were on or we could call it the first floor. Two went to go check the front area.

For me, I have to check outside. I don't know if I am gonna find him but I will try my best.

Love is so hard for me and I hate it most of the time knowing me.

I walked outside and saw some people out there. They were talking and having a great time.

Right now I am just trying to find the person I love and the others are doing the same still.

When I looked around some people saw me and started to walk away. Are people really that upset with me?

''Why did you reject him? I thought you loved him or where you gonna use him for his money and looks and decided you can spare him for now?'' A random girl asked.

''Look It's not my fault! I just wanted to protect my health and it's my choice if life is not yours and I did end up making a mistake and this is my problem and stop worrying over my problems'' I answered her and her friend left.

''I knew I can treat him better than you can, your like the others who try to act innocent when they are clearly lying just to gain their attention back right?'' She was possibly trying to make me stay away from him.

''Im sorry what? um your not the one he is falling for you know that right? and no I am not like the others, depending on how you're talking to me I can tell that you are just trying to give me some reasons to make me feel bad or try to make me stay away from someone you love, jealousy is not the answer you know'' She stood there as I said that she then smiled.

''But ain't you jealous of a lot of things? your sister having love before you? Mono and Jennifer being so close instead of you and your parents? Two having better grades than you? Eight getting loved by all customers? so am I not the only one who gets jealous? Does everyone do it at a certain time? some may not but half of the world does right?'' How does she even know that?

''Do you spy on me or something? how do you know all of this?'' I asked her and she shook her head.

''Pretender tells me everything, she is my friend but at another school, not the same school as Eight though, I help her hack into others accounts to help her to tell others they are being cheated on, being a target, or about getting their secret out, I am useful and she is just trying to help you put your jealousy behind, I am just trying to make you stay away from Mono not because I like him, I mean to treat him better as a friend, and trying to make you seem happy and not everyone is perfect, even your friends'' She explained and I did still stood there.

''I can still treat him very well, and yes I know not everyone's life is perfect and not everyone is perfect and I already solved my jealously a long time ago'' I said to her and she then nodded.

''Well good luck finding Mono, I don't know if he is still gonna love you after this'' She waved goodbye as she went off to go find her friend.

That was very confusing to hear honestly. It was possibly even more confusing than being heard that my mother stole something from those bullies just to give it to me.

They end up spilling the truth that my mother did not have much back then and since it was my birthday she ended up stealing a gift from those bullies when they were children just to see me smile.

It's sweet of her but she did not have to steal something just to see me smile. She already has seen me smile.

I got a call from Amber and I answered her.

''We have to be quiet otherwise he might walk away but we ended up finding Mono, as expected he was upstairs possibly texting Nine or anyone else he knows'' She told me.

When she hung up I walked back inside and then walked upstairs. With Jennifer, Five and Two behind.

When we made it up Six then pointed over where Mono was and the others stayed behind thinking they should not come out until everything is solved.

''Mono may we talk, please? I can tell you are busy with something but this is important, I am being honest'' I said to him while he lifted his head up and looked at me.

He stood up and walked over towards me and he then turned off his phone and his eyes looked red almost.

''I just wanted to say I am sorry for what I have done, It was a mistake I made and I know we can make some things right, I should have watched what I said and should have given you a second chance, I was scared that you might end up like the others and I knew I loved you also, but I did also wanted to protect our friendship, because if we break up, it may be a little weird being around each other after'' I told him everything.

Mono then looked at me and smiled as he walked over and hugged me tightly.

He kissed my forehead and the others came out as they smiled for us.

All I know is that Eight missed everything.