Chapter 39: Car crash trouble

Before we start I did change the cover and.it has the MAIN characters on there, probably still gonna have to wait to the finale and think why are they the main

By the way, this takes place 3 months after the last chapter

(Five's pov)]

I was sleeping until I heard my mother's voice and my dad was downstairs. He returned 1 month ago and things were happier since then.

My mother then tried to wake me up and I then went under my blanket. I did not wanna go to school, things got better and worse at the same time.

Mono and Six have been rude to Seven but they keep changing their actions towards him each time it happens.

Sometimes I think they are faking it but I know they would never do that to him or us right? also, Seven has been showing love actions towards Mono and I was getting mad.

Not in a loving way because that's my own friend and my own brother, I guess I am an overactive sister

Six has been doing the same thing and I am okay with that.

I must say I am starting to fall in love with her but I am not sure if I should.

I mean I love her but if she bullies my brother from time to time and I don't want to date someone that hates one of my family members.

When I was thinking this my mother then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off my bed leading me to fall off the bed and hit the ground.

''OW MOM'' I yelled out.

She laughed it off and then started to wake Seven and he got up right away. I don't know why he does not hate school by now. I thought he would if I'm honest.

When I stood up, my mother walked out of the room, and then I walked over to my dresser and then did my hair. I then started to braid it when Seven was already packing up his stuff.

Should he be doing that after he is dressed? I then grabbed my shirt and pants and then went to the bath and changed into them and walked out.

Seven was already dressed and he put his shoes on. I grabbed my bag and then placed my homework and phone in there. Including some pencils and stuff, Seven walked out of the room and I started to walk out.

Our mother was already packing out lunch boxes and our father was getting into the car to drive us to school.

We always sometimes walk to school but now we can go in a car for today. We then grabbed our lunch and walked to the car and opened the door and went in.

Our dad started to the car and closed the door and mother went in and closed the door. Dad started the car and backed up and we just sat there not really doing anything.

We started to drive and we still sat there for a good while and then we hit something all I knew is that I jumped back and then I tried to calm down.

Our dead then stepped out of the car and so did our Mother. Seven and I stayed seated. All I could hear was dad fighting with another family. It looked bigger than our family, with a lot of kids.

Seven grabbed his phone and started to call someone. In a time like this, are your gonna call someone?

''Uh Six, just tell the others we might be late I think we just got into a car crash but no one is hurt'' Seven informs.

While he talked on the phone I looked around and then the police were standing next to our parents and the other family.

I don't who crashed first or it was just an accident and none of them saw it coming. None of them are saying sorry just a lot of yelling.

Seven then ended the call with Six and I opened the car door and unbuckled myself and got out of the car. Seven did the same thing I did and then we walked to school together.

Might as well not waste time and wait for something to happened. Because my grades and the time I come into the class is the only thing I care about.

But I know life is more important but I need to learn and have friends and family while it lasts. I know I will die in the future so might as well make a good life.

Life goes by fast than you expect it.

We made it to school and walked it. The hallways were very empty. I think everyone was already in class.

Well, that's just great. That's a sight and a piece of information to know. Seven then held my hand and we ran to the front office.

''S-Seven slow down! how can you run so fast when you are so short?!'' I yelled while questions coming out also.

''Just because I'm small does not make me slow!'' Seven yelled back.

We made it to the office and walked inside. The principal looked at us which he was talking to the front desk.

I took a step back and Seven walked ahead. I don't why but every time I go into or have to go into a front office I always feel like I am in big trouble.

''Looks like someone is late, or some people are late, what's your excuse today?'' One of the ladies said.

''Uh we kinda um got into a car crash but no one is hurt we swear'' I explained and they rolled their eyes.

How did they even get this job in the first place when they are very rude to others?

I am so confused, I have no idea what the principal sees in ''NICE'' people

We walked up as they handed us our schedule and we went out of the office.

Well, might as well get to class if we don't wanna be late.

This chapter would have been out maybe 2 or 1 day ago but since 1 day ago was my sisters birthday I could not do anything about it and I was mainly sleeping for the past 2 days so yeah