Chapter 37: Moving schools

(Truls's pov)

Common been cold to us lately and had not been talking lately. Benny and I were worried for but at the same time, 

this happened before so we don't care as much.

Either way, I don't really talk to Common as much as I talk to Benny, he does not catch my interest also.

Sort of but like he is one of those bottom shy types of boys, not trying to say I don't care for that kind of people but I see them all around before so what do I expect from him?

Jennifer also knows about this and we saw her around more often but she does not even try to come over and talk to us.

 She is just a bitch to us now and why did she ditch us for those types of friends?

We are way better than they are.

 And we can treat her so much better if she just gives us a chance but she never does since she is already hanging around those brats who don't even treat her right.

I mean yeah they hang out with her and invite her to stuff but do they ever tell her that they are her ''best friend?'' we tell her that and I never heard them say that to her.

It's not really a big deal though it just matters she is happy with her new friends.

Benny then called me over and I ran towards her Common sat in the corner in the back area of where we like to call home, which is an ally way.

''Truls! someone just came in and then destroyed our car and now we are gonna have to find a way to get a new one!" Benny explained and I thought for a little.

''How about we just steal another one? or just take the bus'' I answered.

Benny shook her head in disagreement.

''We will be caught stupid! unless we have to dress up and I am not planning to wear whatever everyone else wears these days and how are we gonna get one?'' Benny replied.

''Just kill the bus driver we have guns for a reason, or we can just kill them and take their head to add it to our collection and take the bus to, or we can just go to school and take a car'' I said and Benny shook her head again

''That's a good idea but I don't know, and we don't even go to school'' Benny said and I laughed.

She was confused when I have the ideas when she does not or Common.

She is always confused whenever we both speak or sometimes not.

''We can go to school and sign up as fake kids and take pictures of older people and pretend they are our parents'' Truls said and Benny thought for a bit when Common still sat there.

''Now we are talking! come on we have to go if we wanna go it, or we can get chase on feet'' Benny then yelled out a little.

She grabbed my hand and also grabbed Common out of where he was sitting.

Common then gasped and then tried to let go of Benny's grip, but he should know by now that Benny has a really strong grip but at the same time she is so fucking weak.

(Jennifer's pov)

Seven then called me over to our table and I sat down, This time it was different. 

Mono or Six are always sitting next to Amber, Two, or Seven but this time Two is sitting next to Seven and Six and Mono are sitting on the other side.

A change is a change though. I have no idea what happened but they did not look so happy by the looks of their faces.

They all looked mad at each other. I wanted to ask ''What's wrong'' but will it just make it worse though.

I then took a deep breath and hope nothing goes wrong and then spoke up a little.

''Is everything alright? what's wrong?'' I asked concernedly.

''It's none of your business Jennifer'' Mono said rudely.

''I was just asking, someone woke up on the WRONG side of the bed NO WONDER WHY MOM SAID ONCE THAT YOU WERE ACTING A LITTLE RUDE LATELY IS IT BECAUSE OF HER?!'' I said shouted.

Mono slam his hands on the table and stood up when he did. Everyone else then turned to us.

''LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE HAS A ATTITUDE THIS MORNING! SIX AND I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH SEVEN THAT'S ALL YOU HAPPY?!'' Mono yelled out loud.

I kept my cool and tried to stay calm or else this can get a little. Messy.

''Okay, okay no need to shout in front of everyone, I am sorry and I understand you are mad but you need to keep your anger to a lower level'' I said calmly and Mono then sat back down and crossed his arms at me.

''Yeah she is right about that, and I still have my closet if you wanna go back in there with your Stepsister'' Six said to Mono.

The rest of us tried not to laugh and then they coved their mouth and Two could not hold it in.

Mono threw an apple at her and Two then stopped laughed but giggled a little and then ate the apple he threw at her.

The rest of us started to laugh and then Mono started to join in. Everyone stared at us with a confused face and then went back to whatever crap they were doing in the first place.

The bell then rang and everyone got up from their seats and went to go toss their food away and walk out.

We walked to our lockers and then I bumped into someone and fell to the floor and then Six and Seven helped me up and back to my feet.

I looked at them and then gasped when they took their mask off.

''Truls, Benny, Common...W-W-What are you doing here'' I asked them.

''Well, we are moving here if you don't mind'' Common said and I growled.

''There is no way I am letting you be here!'' I yelled out.

@_DiamondDignity_   was the reason I wrote this, but I am a sitting duck