Chapter 15: Nightmares

(3rd person pov)

Lillian's own mother pushed her down the bridge. She is last seen screaming and then hit the ocean. The splash was heard from that and then she was cold. It does not feel nice being underwater. Alone.

Very dark where she was. Was this normal or no. She did not feel anything, Not anymore. She felt dead. Yet she can't swim at all she was drowning.

No one even came to save her. They were too late I guess. Too late for her as she thought.

She wished she had someone to be with her as a friend. Another thing she wished is that someone saved her before she fell. Maybe she would be okay and not hurt or drowning. Lillian then closed her eyes and accepted death.

But was she okay or dead?

(Jennifer's pov)

I and Mono ran as fast as we can trying to chase after Lillian. Her mother was doing the same but she seemed to be faster than us. What the fuck. I tripped and fell to the floor. I hurt my leg back and I screamed. Mono turned around and ran towards me. trying to tell him to chase after her and leave me. But he did not listen and picked me up. My leg still hurts.

Still looking for her we finally made it. Looks like her mother made it before us. Mono place me down and I tried to stand up. Lucky me because I manage to. Her mother looked at us and gave us a smile. This cant is good as I thought to myself.

Just then Lillian's mother went closer to Lillian. Then pushed her off the bridge leading her to scream. How dare she...SHE KILLED HER OWN DAUGHTER. It's all my fault...I made us late because of my stupid leg.

Mono would have run faster if he did not pick me up or he would have made it if he just left me there. What have I done? Mono ran to Lillian's mother. I thought he was gonna push her but he did. He made her fall to the floor.

I don't think he means for her to die but just to lay on the ground. He grabbed his phone and called 911. To be honest I would have done that but I was just being a complete stupid idiot and just stood there. Doing nothing.

The police came and including the ambulance. Servers her right. I ran to the bridge and looked down. As expected I could not see Lillian. She fell to her death or just fell into the ocean. By the looks of her, she looked like she could not swim.

Her body was nowhere to be seen. I was thinking she was dead. She has to be dead there is not another way she could survive that. Yet she fell down from a pretty high area. I sighed I felt so bad for her. She does not deserve this.

I walked away with Mono and we made it back to the house. I opened the door then closed it shut. I don't wanna go back out there for a while. Only for school though. I still blame myself for her death.

How could I be so stupid? Maybe Mono was right all along that I was just a stupid girl What the fuck just happened. This must be some dream. It has to be there is no way this was real. I smacked myself against the wall.

Waiting...

and waiting...

still waiting...

Nothing...

This was not a dream. I then went up the stairs and was about to head to my room but I missed a step. I fell down the stairs and hit the floor real hard. Harder than when I smacked my head against the wall. My head hurts. I then woke in my bed I looked around and saw my dad. I sighed.