Chapter 22: Chased by the poilce

(Truls's pov)

I watched as the boy struggle trying to break free from our arms. As teenagers, we are pretty strong.

Besides the time we watched Common lose to Benny which was pretty funny to watch him fail. But he is a tiny bit stronger than me

Now it's the other way around. Seven then kicked me. I fell to the floor and Common turned around fast and checked to see if I was okay. Benny did the same.

As I watch the others trying to happen. Seven manage to make a run for it. Benny shot up and ran to Seven.

She tried to catch up to him but geez he was fast. I and Common tried to run after him also. Benny ended up getting him.

Benny jumped on top of him and held him down to the ground. He screamed and I gasped. Common ran over and put his hand on his mouth.

Honestly, I can tell Seven could not really breathe. I pushed Common off him and Common rubbed his head.

Seven slowly got up since Benny decided to get up and run to Common. I ran over to Seven which once again he kicked me.

I fell to the floor and hit my head really hard. What the fuck is wrong with this boy. I swear we were not planning to harm him.

We are just stupid teenagers that hang out in an ally way which no one can go to. Seven then stopped and looked at us clearly.

He gasped. I and the others were confused. Seven started to say some stuff that did not make sense at all.

All we heard was him shuddering

''Y-ou guys a-are wanted...Y-you crim-crim-criminals I AM CALLING 911!'' Seven yelled and then he pulled out his phone.

Common then ran to him and grabbed Seven by the neck and I tried to grab his phone. Seven was making noises you would hear if you are getting choke.

Benny then threw Common to the floor and then grabbed Seven's arms. I manage to get his phone out of his hands.

Then I saw flashing lights. They were very very odd colors too. Red and blue lights. Police cars were being heard.

All of us besides Seven gasped. Benny still carried Seven and she ran with them. THAT LITTLE TRAITOR.

She was literally running without us. Well, I don't blame her. Common then ran without me. That rat.

I started to run and heard the car doors open. Holy shit. I kept running which I keep hearing the voices of the policemen and women.

There is no time to take breaks. Common did end up tripping and falling down on his face. I would help him but there was not really much time.

Risking getting put in jail I grabbed Common and got him back on his feet. I grabbed his hand and we ran together.

Benny and Seven were WAY ahead of us. I could not really see. To be honest we are in an ally way so people expected it to be a little small.

But keep in mind that we are going to tight spaces and now we are just running on the open street.

I did not know what to do next and I turned around. Common did the same and then Benny. Also yes we managed to catch up to her.

''TRULS WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST RUN'' Benny yelled out and Common nodded.

Starting to reach into my backpack I pulled out a gun and this time it's real. The police stopped and looked at me.

Pressing the trigger I took a shot, a few shots. Don't worry I did not shot the police no one got hurt. The only thing I shot was their car.

All the police turned around. I did start to run with Common but we manage to be a little faster this time.

All 3 of us duck down and went through a tunnel. Also, we did still have Seven with us. We got out of the tunnel and into a new part of the city.

The next thing I knew was Benny putting Seven down for me to carry for a little and her putting on some heavy boxes in front of the tunnel.

I can tell she is trying to stop the police from getting to us. But they can not use their cars. I remember shooting the tires on each car.

We did not know what to do next and Common found a sewer entrance. I did not wanna go in at first but we had nowhere else to go.

Plus our car is all the way back in the ally way. Otherwise, we would probably have a car chase. I am not planning to.

The 2 of us which were Common and Benny were opening the entrance. I could not do anything Since I was still holding Seven.

I looked down at Seven and he fell asleep. After all of that drama, he decided to sleep? Really? Stupid.

I started to wake up Seven and he opened his eyes. He looked at me and gasped. He tried to get out of my arms.

This time he is not leaving.

''Shut up you shortie, You are coming with us to the sewers and you are gonna like it'' I said then smiled.

''UM, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS GETTING CHASED BY THE COPS. Plus I am not gonna stay down in a smelly sewer. You cant make me'' Seven said.

''Well it's either that or death'' I said to him and Seven gasped.

''Fine...But don't shoot me...'' He said and I nodded.

I put him down and he climbed down the ladder. I did not same and closed the hatch. I made it down and then looked at everyone else.

This is just gonna be a very very long night. So I guess we better get confey and some of us well.

Shut the fuck up...