Chapter 48: How did you know?

(Seven's pov)

Mono confessed to me but I decided to reject him.

I love him but I don't know if he is really gonna change for sure.

He has different sides which is a rude side and he sweet side but he still is rude to me.

I feel like if I date him he might abuse me. I know I love him but I don't know if I am making the right choice.

Mono then said nothing and lowered his arm down with the rose. He smiled with tears falling from his eyes.

'''Everyone deserves a second chance...Bullies also, killers, Criminals, abusers, everyone, it starts with a little kindness, Isn't that right Seven?'' Mono slapped the words back where I said when I was helping Truls.

I stood there thinking I made the wrong choice. I looked down and laughed.

He then dropped the rose and ran away I then ran after him but he was very fast. I slowed down thinking I would fall down and then kept silent.

I don't think I should tell anyone. It might make things worse if we have the same friends.

But he might get to them first before I do. They are wondering what happened between us probably.

Six must have been the reason he confessed to me. She was acting pretty odd and kept acting innocent a little.

I walked back to school and when I got there most of the school looked over at me.

I was confused but did not wanna know and my friends turned to me and Mono was not there with them.

They looked upset almost at me. He must have got to them already.

''So, I am guessing Mono told you? It's a misunderstanding I thought something bad was gonna happen and some of you know that I have trouble with some others in the past'' I explained and Five nodded knowing everything.

''Oh we know everything Seven, we did not have to hear it from Mono...Pretender managed to find you for a weird reason and ended up recording and taking pictures, she knows a lot about everyone in this school since she used to go here when she was a freshman'' Six added in.

''She knows that most people liked Mono and sometimes you and some thought you two would get together, and in the end, she sent those videos and photos to the whole school to let them know, they thought wrong about you two'' Amber finished.

Seems like Pretender is just a little spy from all of that seems.

She seemed nice in the beginning and it looked like she was a little stalker after all. But she is still nice but I don't she wants to deal with drama.

I guess we were supposed to get together at least in other people's heads. It is very possible that everyone did not think the same thing since some like me and I know that for a fact and I know a lot love Mono.

But he just wears a paper bag, and how is a paper bag gonna make him look so handsome.

''Well if you want to make things right then maybe you should start by talking to Mono or you won't since he does not wanna talk to you at the moment, he might lighten up to you because you are one of the few people who fell in love with but depending on what you said to him which was a rejection I don't think it's gonna work out'' Jennifer said while placing one hand touching the other and moving it to the front.

Two slapped Jennifer's head knowing she is just trying to bring things down. And she should know that I already messed a lot of things up already a little too much. Jennifer is rude and dumb but she is important.

I know she knows the future and can also see into the past which when we had that movie night she was playing as her mother's sister and her mother's sister ended up dying meaning she saw how she died.

Instead of making things worse maybe she should just be more useful than rude as she already is. Jennifer then tried to stay silent but she ended up turning around and I could hear her laughing to herself.

Way to brighten up the mood that damn bitch.

''Would you stop laughing and be useful would you? and so what if I ruined most of the stuff I just wanted to protect my health from being killed! it may sound like I only care about myself but some people don't wanna die at a young age'' I yelled out.

''Hey! I am useful you know! Mono almost died from a car and if it had not been for me having that nightmare then Mono would have died, Lillian only saved him because she did not want me to die if I don't make it out alive, and I could not stop Mono from saving Lillian but she saved herself, and for all I know, I can warn you when you're about to die you understand'' Jennifer then pointed out.

The others nodded. And all of those things make it sound like she is giving Lillian the credit but I know she can warn me when I am about to die.

I almost died of poison and if it had not been for Jennifer I would have died.

She must be lucky to do all of that stuff but at the same time, she must be unlucky because seeing into the past and future and can kinda change your life and it might cause trouble with your loved ones and friends or anyone else.

''Do you guys know where I can find Mono, I need to find him so I can set some things right and say sorry for what I have done, it was a mistake after all. I know I love him very much'' I asked them.

''We don't know where he is but we can help you look for him'' Two joined.