Chapter 28: Online friend

(Mono's pov)

My father then turned around and I looked at the door. It opened and a woman came out. She looked so familiar.

Like in the pictures I saw that my dad showed me until I grew up. It was my mother. My birth mother.

But my father told me she died giving birth to me. Why would he lie to me? he knew I wanted a mother and that's when Jennifer and her mother came in. I gasp.

''M-MOM?!'' I yelled out

''Yes Mono, It's me...'' My mother said

I ran to my mother and hugged her. I started to cry. Even if I never met her. I miss her. That does not really make sense though.

Can you even miss someone you just met? but they been there since your birth? I don't know since I am kinda stupid.

Slowly but surely I might have to agree with Six. But for now, I don't. I got no idea what she is talking about.

At least she should be grateful that I protect her and she calls me stupid. I can kinda say I am a little overprotective of her.

I don't want anyone to make a move or lay hands on her. Not on my watch. 24 boys in a hospital bed and it's not my problem.

It is my problem.

Just then I felt someone touching my hair. My mother was just playing with my hair. I liked it. I did not mind at all. 

She started to wipe away my tears.

''Wow, and you sometimes I am a big fat cry baby huh Mono, but hey it's not like the times you keep calling yourself HOT ALL THE FUCKING GOD DAMN TIME?'' I heard a girl say.

Does Jennifer have to say something like this now? my mother laughed.

''Well, I'm sorry YOUR HIGHNESS! It's not my fault I was born extremely hot, I was born a very hot baby'' I said and Jennifer crossed her arms.

Heh, I bet if we were um, step-siblings she would probably fall in love with me. Mother then stopped playing with my hair.

She walked over to Jennifer and looked at her.

''Man you are as beautiful as your mother was, Also you can't deny your brother is handsome than expected'' My mother said, and then she smiled.

Just wait till she meets her attitude. Wait...When she means that I was handsome than expected...

WAS SHE CALLING ME UGLY?!

(Nine's pov) 7 hours later

I woke up and it was morning, Finally, I was waiting since I had been up for like AGES waiting for morning.

But like I did ended up falling asleep. I have been waiting for the morning because today is the day I am gonna meet Mono!

Maybe Six to. I had been waiting for like I don't know YEARS. We met in a game since we were like.

I think 9 or 10? I don't remember but I'm pretty sure it was 9 years. He introduced me to Six about 2 years later.

She was nice at first but then she acts like a bitch when she calls me and Mono ugly. But I think I know what she means now.

Guess you can say I am kinda thinking that I am ugly. Some girls are into me but I don't care for them.

Neither do I care for boys. I just wanna be single for now. I know or think that Six has a crush on this girl named.

Five? She liked it for like 2 or 3 years. I wonder if she is gonna get rejected. Mono just has confused feelings.

He does not know if he likes someone or he does not. Happens to most of us. It's the life we have random this gets thrown in here.

It's annoying sometimes and I hate it. But some things are good but it comes out of nowhere. Happens to me and I don't like it.

I then got dressed and then ate my breakfast and walked out the door. Mono then texted me saying that he is ready to meet him.

I smiled and then told him what I was wearing. He replied ''Alright then'' and then I turned off my phone.

He also did end up saying he wears a paper bag so that is good to know.

Walking to the park I then look up and saw the beautiful cherry blossom trees. It kinda reminds me when the time my girlfriend puts cherry blossom leafs in my hair.

I tried to forget her though we have already broken up though. That is just something I regret. I love her but I know she hates me.

To be honest I don't even remember what she looks like.

A kinda unhealthy place to be in but here I am I guess. I got no idea what is wrong with me or my life.

But I can't control myself. What the fuck is wrong with me though. I am just acting very stupid at this point.

And at this rate, I am acting also as a complete idiot. But I am not when it comes to school. I am pretty smart.

But I can play dumb whenever I want to. It's pretty often though. You can tell what I mean. My teachers hate it though.

Most of my school find it funny and then some think it's dumb. That is what I am trying to make it?

I then just stood there and then a boy and a girl came. A boy was wearing a paper bag and the girl was in long hair and very pale skin.

For some reason, she reminded me of someone but I just can't figure it out. The boy with the bag on then looked at me.

I sighed and walked over to them. I was scared, to say the least.

''Hi, I'm Nine...'' I said and then he gasped.

''Nice to meet you Nine...Finally meeting hey?'' He said and I laughed.

I hugged him and then the girl gasped. I looked at her and so did Mono. I then got a closer look at her and then I was stunned.

I do know her.

''Do you guys know each other or something?'' Mono said.

Damn, he knew exactly what we were thinking.

''Yeah...That's my ex-boyfriend''