Chapter 47: Mono's confession

(Mono's pov)

Six walked over you to me and teased me think this would be the day I confessed to Seven.

Even if she can do it and she confessed to Five I feel like I should not even say anything.

After a long, long time of thinking and with these confusing feelings I knew this should be the day I confessed to Seven and I knew I loved him.

Nine, Six, and some of the others were right, they knew I would love him someday.

Even if it's been years and years of hating him it came to this.

Out of all the girls and boys in the world and out of all the confessing towards me I heard I would date Seven.

I know I am a bully to him, a fool of myself, spoiled at times, prom king, a stupid rich kid, a forced life, and all the other things.

I would trade it all for something new for a normal life like most people have.

Seven walked by and Six then grabbed me and we ran to Seven and she pushed me towards him. He gasped and blushed and I did the same.

I think Seven feels the same way right?

He blushes at me, shutters his words around me, and trying to act like he does not like me, and avoided calling me handsome for a dare.

That's kind of a sign that he loves me but at the same time, it could be other reasons.

He could be blushing with embarrassment, shutters his words because he does not know what to say, he might not like me and says the truth, and just does not wanna say I'm handsome because it's weird to him.

I am just thinking wrong and other things I don't wanna think.

At least give me a chance.

''Are you alright? did Six had something to do with this?'' Seven asked checking if I was alright.

''Yeah she has something to do with what just happened, and I am alright no need to worry. I should have seemed it coming though knowing her'' I answered.

Six giggled and put her arms behind her back trying to act innocent when we clearly know what she did.

She is a pain but a good friend, she acts as she likes me sometimes but I know she is dating Five so it may be too late to ask her.

But I wanna know the truth but I might just give it to myself.

''It's not fault that I pushed you, plus you're supposed to tell Seven today right? and it's not my fault that you are so in lo-'' I ran to Six and covered her mouth before she could say I loved him.

''Why did you cover her mouth? and what are you gonna tell me?'' Seven questioned.

''O-Oh well, I was just wondering if you want to um'' I was being very confusing.

''Ugh, I will tell him'' Six started off with and slapped me. ''He wants you to meet him by the beautiful lake near the cherry blossom trees, is that right Mono?'' Six informed Seven and I nodded.

She just decided on a place straight up. I had not decided where I wanted to confess to him in which place.

''Alright! I will be there, and I am guessing it's just gonna be us too'' Seven smiled while asking.

''Yeah it's just gonna be us, and Six is not allowed to spy, if she does then she is dead by the next day and we will have to skip for a little'' Six looked over and then ran away.

I sighed and then I ran after her. She fell to the floor and then I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her up.

She promised she would not spy and then walked with me outside of the school.

When we walked to the lake a girl came over to us and gave us a basket.

Having a hood on her head she did not want us to show her face. She was wearing a black hood with black hair sticking out and she had a dress attached to the dress making it look like a raincoat.

She had dark brown shoes and Six took the basket.

She ran away and whatever was in the basket looked strange. When she opened it, it was a dog and it was brown and small.

A note was written and was taped on the dog. The girl wants us to take care of the dog it seems like.

Six then placed the dog in her backpack and zipped it up a little bit and we continued walking.

We arrived at the lake and Six then smiled and spoke up.

''Good luck and don't be scared, if I could do it, so can you'' Six wished me luck and walked away while I sat on the ground by a tree.

I was waiting for Seven and he came and I picked a rose for him.

When I walked over to him and then held up the rose to him.

He looked confused and did not take the rose at all yet.

''What is this rose for? and what are you even doing?'' Seven asked me.

''The rose is for you Seven, and I wanted to tell you something, and I hope you accept'' I said.

Seven then waited for an answer while I stand there like an idiot. Six was probably feeling the same when she did this to Five.

''I wanted to tell you I love you. and not just as friends I mean the love, love Seven. I am sorry for all those years of being rude to you, I would trade it all for a new fresh life that I would love'' I confessed and I felt like having my bag on.

I blushed and Seven still stared at me.

''I-I...I am sorry but I don't I would accept, you are just a bully...Not my lover Mono''