Chapter 29: What do you see in him then you see in our friendship?

(Six's pov)

Damn it. Why does the school have to be today? I want to me be like never. This sucks really bad. I hate school.

I just feel like I don't know awkward watching a few guys staring at me I just feel a little creeped out.

They are probably only with me for my money and looks. Same for Mono with the girls. Some may be nice though,

We don't care. We sometimes assume everything. It's a bad idea but hey you can be right at the same time.

For me, I just randomly snapped out of my thoughts and for off my bed and then yawned. I was half-awake.

Walking over to my closet door I looked inside and tried to figure out what to wear for the day, This is sometimes a problem for me.

Not just sometimes is a daily for me I have to point out there. I grabbed a random button-up shirt that was like a dark purple button-up shirt and a skirt with white socks a very dark purple shoes.

I then got dressed and just opened my window for some fresh air. I button up my shirt and then grabbed my shoes and put them on.

Starting to tie my shoes I heard a text message on my phone. It was from Eight. I smiled then picked it up.

Opening the messager it was a picture with a text with it. It was Mono and Seven. Why was he wearing his trench coat?!

This was the day we saved him. But why did he give him his trench coat and not me? He only does that to me and no one else.

Ever since that Seven little bitch. came along into our friend group Mono has been paying attention to him only!

He never even has time for me anymore! I thought we would at least hang out today and now he is also replacing me with Nine!

I was very mad and also very upset. I turned off my phone and then screamed. I don't know why but I just felt like screaming.

Then I fell down to my knees and then started to cry. I am a big old baby I guess. After I punch the wall I heard something outside.

''Six? are you okay? you know your window's open right?'' I heard a voice say.

Fuck I forgot I had that open. I got up and then wipe my tears away and took a deep breath. I walked to my window and looked out of it.

I looked down and saw Mono. Thank goodness he is here we need a serious talk. He was also with Jennifer and Nine.

Honestly, I can tell it was Nine since Mono sent me a picture gosh. 

''If you wanna talk about it you can, We are always here'' Jennifer said and smiled.

''Well, I wanna just talk about it with Mono can you guys leave?'' I said and Mono nodded.

Nine and Jennifer nodded as well and left. They were probably walking to their house or somewhere I don't know.

I sighed and walked to my door and opened it. I walked downstairs and opened the front door. I let Mono inside.

He looked at me and I crossed my arms at him. Mono was confused I am pretty sure because of the look on his face.

I then took another deep breath.

''We need to talk and I mean a talk, It's hurting me a lot'' I said to him.

''Talk about what and what is hurting you?'' He said back.

''WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS WITH SEVEN!? YOU GAVE HIM HIS TRENCH COAT BUT YOU ONLY DO THAT TO ME. YOU ALWAYS JUST KEEP TALKING TO SEVEN AND IT MAKES ME UNCONFINABLE WHEN YOU TWO ARE ALONE, I DON'T LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING I LOVE FIVE BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SEE IN HIM THEN YOU DON'T SEE IN OUR FRIENDSHIP?!?'' I shouted.

''SIX YOU ARE ACTING RIDICULOUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I LOVE OUR FRIENDSHIP BUT WE HAVE OTHER FRIENDS AND I WANT TO MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE OUR FRIENDSHIP BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ALL HEATED ABOUT THIS'' Mono yelled back.

He never really yelled at me like this before. Neither have I did to him. He only did this when he hates someone or is tired of someone.

Is he getting tired of me?

Does he hate me...?

I then started to cry and fell to the floor. My vision was getting blurry. Mono then looked at me and then realized what he did.

He got down on his knees and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then we just sat there hugging each other.

And then I heard a knock on the door. Mono wiped my tears away. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and it was Seven.

Mono was behind me and he looked at him. He blushed a little. Oh yeah, he likes him. But why him? I knew him much longer.

I don't care and I don't wanna speak about it after what happened earlier.

''I just wanted to ask if you guys were okay, I was returning this trench coat for you Mono and I happened to hear everything...Jennifer and Nine? told me where you guys were'' Seven said and I sighed.

Mono nodded and took his trench coat back. I felt bad since I was talking crap about him. Now he knows what I feel about being around Mono.

What the hell did I have just done. If he does not talk to me. I know the reason why. I sighed just thinking about it and Seven pulled me into a hug.

I then gasped and then hugged him back. Maybe he is not so bad as I describe him.

Maybe he is right for Mono after all.

Wait what?

Wait what the fucking hell did I just say...

Oh my lord.