Chapter 1: The start

(Seven's pov)

I hear the voices of my parents talking for me and my sister's jobs I work at a cafe down the street and my sister works as a salesperson.

My alarm went off and it woke my sister Five also (They are sibings AU) We share the same room.

I did not wanna get up I was still tired and also I hated school. Five always gets up before me and went over to wake me up.

I went under my blanket and then she took it away from me. She pushed me off my bed where I fell to the floor and it hurt my back.

I got up and Five laughed. I rolled my eyes at her. She always does this I don't blame her without her I will just be late for school.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I went downstairs and saw my mom already made breakfast.

I looked over and saw my dad watching TV I went over and sat at the table and ate breakfast. My sister went over and sat with me.

We ate our food and put our shoes on and went outside. Our dad came out and went into the car and I and Five did the same.

Our dad started the car and we went to school. The whole ride was just silent like every day no one really talks.

Five was the only one who talks which makes me and dad start talking. We finally made it to school.

Five went over to me and hugged me goodbye and went off with her friends. At least she has friends unlike me.

I walked to the doors and went over to my locker and opened it. I unpack my stuff and grabbed my books.

I closed my locker and went off. I felt a push and I fell down. I got up slowly and turned around. It was Mono and Six.

They had to come at a moment like this. They laughed at me as always. They bullied me since 4th grade and it sucks.

''Oh I'm sorry I think I meant to push my locker shut'' Mono said and Six laughed.

''Uh your clearly lying your locker is over there'' I said and pointed to his locker.

''Who cares if he is lying get used to it you ugly bitch'' Six said and crossed her arms.

I turned around and went away which does not last long when the bell rings. We went to class. Six and Mono laughed.

''Hey you got a little gift on the white bored'' Mono said.

I went over and looked at the whiteboard and saw what they did. They are saying most of the words you hear when people pick on you like Nerd Loser and just kill yourself.

I grabbed an eraser and started to erase the writing. The teacher walked it. Mono went over to the teacher and lied to her.

''Hey miss Seven was talking shit about you on the board and now erasing it'' Mono lied.

The teacher went over to the phone and called the front office. Looks I'm in trouble again. I hated when they lie to her.

I don't even know what I did to them. I have not done anything wrong to them. I went out of the classroom to the office.

I tried to tell them that I had not done anything wrong. They did not believe me. I sighed and went to detention.

I swear I hate this school. I watched the clock and it finally hit 10:00 am and I was free to go. It was very often cold in detention.

I went out the door and see some students were already getting ready for their next class. I heard someone voice call my name.

I turned around and I saw my sister five. She ran over to me and hugged me. I could barely breathe because she hugs me too tight.