Chapter 7: Thoughts before tonight

(Six's pov)

I walked to school the next day with Mono as always. I saw Five and I froze. Time stands still every time I see her.

A heartbeat in me. Mono made a gross face when he noticed I was staring at her. I expected that from him

He does not wanna love anyone at the mommet. He is gonna get a forced marriage with a girl. I don't blame him.

If that is what his dad wants then okay. But at least give something that a child needs. A normal life.

Where they are not controlled. Mono waved in my hand. I was still daydreaming in my head. Mono then snapped his fingers.

The noise made me snap back to reality. He laughed at me knowing I was daydreaming in my head.

I kicked his foot leading him to stop laughing. That should teach him. Five then walked over to me and Mono.

She has the sweetest smile on her face. She said thank you to me for letting her come over. I blushed.

But Mono rolled his eyes. Mono and I made it to the school. I looked over and a girl was starting at Mono.

Gross, I can tell she is gonna get mad if I do something with him in front of her. I had an idea this was gonna be fun.

My hand touched Mono's hand and we were holding hands. Not honer did it made the girl mad but it made some other girls mad.

I giggled knowing they were jealous. My plan worked after all. Mono laughed knowing what I was doing.

Mono then let go of my hand. I did not mind. My hand was kinda sweaty no I'm kidding. A girl walked over to Mono.

Ugh, I feel jealous for some reason. Now I don't like Mono. Not at all! He is just a big fool of himself.

I was jealous because I felt like they are gonna become friends and she is gonna take my childhood friend away from me.

Cant be so quick to assume. She might be a nice girl. I noticed Mono getting a little uncombable. But then he did something unexpecting.

He started to flirt with the girl a bit making her blush. What the hell. I thought he was not into anyone.

The girl ended up fainting and I laughed a bit. Mono grabbed my hand and he took me to the back of the school.

''Why were you flirting with that girl? I am not jealous or anything'' I said to him.

''I only did that because I knew she would faint at some point so I did that and waited for her to fall over so we could get away from her'' He answered.

Makes sense. That is not a bad plan if I'm honest. But I am gonna feel bad for the girl once she finds out that he was only saying that as a joke.

Almost like a player. No Mono would never play with someone's feelings! I know he is better than that!

Besides who he would even play. Not me. I don't think any girls either I mean they were probably flustered easy. Like Seven kinda.

I did not think too much of it. I sighed and knew I had to tell Mono about what is gonna happen tonight.

''Hey, Mono I was wondering if you wanna come over tonight Seven, Five, Eight, and the new girl Amber is gonna be there'' I said.

''I will try to make it'' He said back. I smiled.

(Eights pov)

School ended a few hours and I can wait to go home. I forgot that Six invited me and some others to hang out at her place.

Hope this goes well. I wonder why her mood changed so fast. I mean I guess that's just her. Bullies change at one point, right?

I went home and wore something to come over. I wonder what is gonna happen later on tonight.

Maybe some juicy drama, Games, and food. I don't eat often so I don't think ima go for the food but this is gonna be amazing.

Six always act sus around Five. I have seen her blush around her. She has to like her! I want to know the truth.

An idea then came to my head. We can play truth or dare and I will try to get her to say truth instead of dare and I will ask her if she likes her.

She will have to say the truth since that is how the game works. This is probably one of my past plans.

Kinda meaning my plans kinda backfire sometimes in a way. I won't talk about that I tried to get rid of those times.

Tonight might change something. Maybe it might change what we thought about each other. I smiled at the thought of it.

I started texting Six since I have her number now.

(Text messages)

Eight: Hey Six! um is this a sleepover or something?

Six: Well I checked the news and it is gonna be a storm soon so might as well make it a sleepover

Eight: I only had 2 sleepovers in my whole life so this is gonna be fun!

Six: Yup

Six: I told Mono that we will have a sleepover and I think he is okay with it, but his face was like ''Oh hell no'' LOL

Eight: Well it's Mono we are talking about duh

Six: Exactly! Hey at least we are having a sleepover and not me having to deal with him saying he is good looking he is not even close

Eight: LOL Not even close!

Six: That's what I said!

Eight: Well when will the sleepover start?

Six: Around 9:00 do you think you can make it?

Eight: Yup I sure can!

Six: Okay good! I got to go since I need to set up bai!

Eight: Okay Six see you there bye!

Okay looks like this is gonna be a sleepover now. Too bad, there is gonna be a storm. Well, at least it is not a tornado.

That would have been worse and scary.