Chapter 17: The cafe

(Mono's pov)

A few minutes later I made it. As expected Six beat me there. She laughed and we went inside. She laughed and ran over to me and hugged me tightly. Someone is happy to see me.

I ended up breaking the hug and backed away. I caught my breath because she hugged me a little too tight. 

Six noticed the way she hugged me and said sorry. I forgave her and she smiled. She ended up wearing her yellow raincoat.

Her shorts are very short it looks like she is wearing no pants. I kinda felt awkward just thinking of that.

But I did not care much. I wear my paper bag so it's not really a big deal she can wear what she wants.

While thinking Six tried to lift my bag off I slapped her hand telling her to stop. Six grabbed her hand.

Looks like I slapped her hand a little too hard. I then grabbed her hand and we went inside the cafe.

I opened the door for Six. She looked a bit confused I laughed then smiled. To be honest it's pretty funny to me when she is confused.

''Ladies first'' I said to her.

''Wow, what a gentleman, no seriously what the fuck are you doing'' She said back to me.

''If I'm honest Six I don't even know myself heh'' I said and laughed a bit.

Six then laughed and then went inside. Damn, I got to say it smells pretty nice in here. Most people are already here.

I and Six walked and then we saw Eight. She looked at us then smiled.

Only at me not to Six. I think she just never seen Six wearing a raincoat. I don't blame her though.

You can't really tell if it's Six since her hood is on and the way she brushes her hair is kinda covering her face.

Otherwise, without the raincoat, you can see her face more clearly. Six sighed and then took her hood off and cleared her face.

Eight then knew who she was and walked over to us. She looked happy to see us. I looked to my right and saw Seven.

''Well I don't see you guys come around here'' Eight said.

Probably because the times we do come your gone have she ever thought of that before?

''I mean like we come when you're gone so it looks like we don't come here often'' Six said.

I was about to say that.

''Oh I see well then what will you like?'' Eight asked us

''Well I will have a sandwich that's all'' Six said and Eight nods.

(I searched it up and they do have sandwiches at cafes lol)

''Okay, what would you like Mono?'' Eight asked me.

''Im okay for now I just came to hang out with Six'' Eight nodded and then walked away.

Six and I went over to a table and sat down. Six felt a little sleepy and passed out for a bit. I laughed.

Just then my phone buzzed I reached out my hand and then grabbed my phone. Entering my password. I looked and someone texted me.

I opened up the app I text on and then saw that Nine texted me. Damn this was so unexpected he rarely texts me.

(Maybe because he was only mentioned like two times in this story LOL)

I did not it if I'm honest I miss him. We never met in life only from some game that I don't really go on anymore.

(Text messages)

Nine: Hey Mono it's been a long time since we talked hey.

Mono: Oh hi Nine yeah it's been a while how are you doing? 

Nine: Thanks for asking and I been doing just fine you? Still being a bully hey.

Mono: Normal also yes still a bully and still smoking don't tell Six.

Nine: I won't don't worry! speaking of Six how is she doing?

Mono: She is doing well we are at a cafe and she passed out. I do say she sleeps a little funny

Mono: I can say that because she is a bitch and she can't read my text messages :)

Nine: LOL true.

Mono: XD

Nine: Wait after all this time she is still a bitch.

Mone: Yeah she always is nothing changed about her when you were gone.

Nine: I can tell anyway do you have a crush on anyone ;)

Mono: Don't do that face bro.

Nine: ;)

Mono: FUCK YOU BITCH

Nine: LOL OKAY OKAY I WILL STOP XD But no really do you like anyone?

Mono: I don't think so.

Nine: What does the word ''Think'' supposed to mean.

Mono: Confused feelings?

Nine: I see but hey it happens to most of us don't know if you like someone or you don't.

Mone: Eh true.

Nine: Sorry I have to go! but hey we should meet in person sometime.

Mono: Yeah that would be great.

Nine: How about the park at 7:00 am before school.

Mono: Sounds good to me.

Nine: K bye

Mono: Goodbye.

I laughed then smiled before turning off my phone. I looked up and Six was still sleeping. They still did not give her the order she wanted.

Places can be busy it's okay. I looked to my right and Seven was standing there just staring at me.

He ended up gasping and then tried to act like nothing even happened in the first place. Too late for that.

''What the hell are you doing'' I asked Seven he turned to me.

''NOTHING! I was just umm g-give-giving Six her order'' He answered.

''You sure you were only doing that? I saw you staring at me, I don't even wanna know how long'' I said to him back.

''I WAS NOT STARING WHY WOULD I STARE AT YOU?!'' He yelled at me.

''Because I'm handsome duh'' I said.

''WAIT WHAT NO YOU NOT DONT BE SUCH A FOOL OF YOURSELF'' He shouted back.

''Keep your voice down there are other people here too'' I said to him.

Six started to open her eyes and then woke up. She looked at us both. Not knowing what was going on Seven gave her the sandwich she ordered.

Eating it happily then I got another text this time it was from Jennifer. I thought she was still upset with me.

Not caring at all and I told Six I had to leave and she nods. I got up from my chair and then left the cafe.

I made it home and opened the door. I saw Jennifer waiting for me and then a girl on the other end.

''LILLIAN?!''